Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

R1 / Multi glad Priest - Benediction (Top Character)

Discussion on R1 / Multi glad Priest - Benediction (Top Character) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
R1 / Multi glad Priest - Benediction (Top Character)

WoW Class : Priest

Hey guys, i'm here to sell my main character ,not the bnet account.

The priest is Multi glad (Vengeful-Brutal-Furious) \ x1 Rank 1 (Wrathful Gladiator) n lots of tabards / mounts annd other stuff. I played this character for like 7 years.I've lot of rare item.Like the "Amani War Bear" from Zul' Aman before it was removed and replaced with a new color. The "Benediction" the priest quest staff,u can get it only at lvl 60 ,5 expansions ago. Many rares mounts : Ashes , Poundfist , Zhevra , Amani ,gladiator mounts and many others.. About trasmo ? You've like 7 years of items,full tier 2,tier 3,5 : 2-3/5 set (Can't remember if i got the 3rd too) tier 6 : full with gems and sockets of BT (i was doing a great pve in TbC ) u also have the Hand of Adal title,only who played Tbc got it. The staff of Sargeras from the Well of Eternity and many other rare items. When u will log u will just see ,this character is 100 % complete , u only need to log and continue the story for me . About pvp , your highest personal rating are :
2s = 2'743
3s = 2'888
5s = 2'794
Every Arena achivment is done and like 13k of achivments , the price will be at least 700 eur, this character is unique because title's/items/achivments/mount ,i spent 7 years on it and u will see the result if interested .Just pm on skype :nerf909

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WoW Account (10x Glad / 4x R1 FoS) - S6 Rank 1 DK + 3x Glad Priest // 7+ TCG Mounts
12/24/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
Ich verkaufe meinen WoW Account und zähle hier mal die "speziellen" Dinge auf: 10 Glad FoS 4 Rank 1 FoS Level 100 DK with the title "Furious Gladiator / Wütender Gladiator" (S6 R1) Level 89 Priest with 3 Glads; S6, S8 and S9 Glad
[Selling] Warmane Glad Priest
06/25/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I want to sell a Glad priest on Warmane. Vip Account. pm me for more infos.
[Selling] WoW Account Multi Glad/R1 - Druid, Priest, Mage, Warrior
11/16/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo, ich möchte meinen WoW Account verkaufen oder eventuell (je nach Gebot) auch nur einzelne Charaktere davon, da ich bereits vor einem Monat mit WoW aufgehört habe weil ich das Spiel zu lange gespielt habe und nun bald Ehemann werde :D Der Account beinhaltet sehr viel, hier nur die wichtigsten Daten: - WOD ist bereits drauf - Heroes of the Storm ist seit der Alpha zum zocken verfügbar - Glad FoS auf dem Acc: S1, S2 (R1), S3, S4, S6 (R1), S7 (R1), S10, S12, S15 (R1)
[Selling] wts 3x r1 4x glad 18k acm priest
10/19/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
hallo ich würde gerne meinen account verkaufen hier ein paar fakten: -3x rang 1 glad account mit 4 verschiedenen glad mounts (cataclymic glad,malevolent glad, tyrannical glad) -über 18k achievement points -9/9 gold challenge modes -137 verschiedene mounts (ashes of alar, magic rooster , etc ...) -über 1year playtime -erstbesitzer wenn du interessiert sein solltest und weitere information wie armory etc haben willst kannst du mich gerne adden skype: marcel11140
Priest Epic weapon bugged. (Anathema / Benediction
10/23/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
:D