Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Account] High End Account /w Spectral Tiger

Discussion on [Account] High End Account /w Spectral Tiger within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Account] High End Account /w Spectral Tiger

Hi guys, I'm new here I usually sell on a certain other website that I'm probably not allowed to say here idk.
Today I'm selling a pretty decent account which would be great for anyone coming back to the game, and especially anyone interested in PVP.
Majority of chars are on EU Defias Brotherhood and Argent Dawn
This account has:
- 7 Level 100s (3 Rogues all geared, Geared DK, Warlock, Druid, Priest)
- Level 90 Pally, Warrior, Mage, 94 Druid.
- 11k Achievement points
- 1 Month of game time (as of 16/12/15)
Spectral Tiger
Lifebinder's Handmaiden
Grand Expedition Yak
Enchanted Fey Dragon
Grove Warden
Illdiari Felstalker (And legion CE pet)
Ruby Panther
Sky Golem
Armored Bloodwing
Kor'Kron War Wolf
Vicious Warsaber
Vicious Warsteed (+Extra one in bags for an alt, and spare Vicious Saddle.)
28 FoS including: AoTC: Black Gate, Garrosh, Will of the Emp, Cutting Edge: Lei Shen, and several other PVP titles like rival, etc.

The main character is a rogue with full WoD season 1 elite gear set, Primal Gladiator's Tabard and Enchanter's Illusion: Glorious Tyranny. Both Warglaives of Azzinoth.
It also has RBG titles up to Knight-Champion and a full set of epic PVP gear ready to go.

To contact me either add me on skype @ jppgibbs00 or e-mail me @ I will provide proof and any other further details that you need. Please don't hesitate to contact me!

Happy to go first for a repped user or use a middleman if you're paying for it.

Price is negotiable but very, very fair.
Old 12/20/2015, 18:25   #2

Still selling
Old 12/23/2015, 17:09   #3

Still selling
Old 12/24/2015, 17:16   #4

Bump.

Tags
account, gladiator, spectral tiger, wts