Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Arcane Mage 681(685) Item Level, 1x100 ALT

Discussion on Arcane Mage 681(685) Item Level, 1x100 ALT within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arcane Mage 681(685) Item Level, 1x100 ALT

Hello guys I've decided to sell my World of Warcraft account. Before I start talking more about the account I'd like to say that the account is frozen meaning that it has no game time active so I can't give some details such as toys since I don't have direct ingame access to it. Although it is frozen I can give you mostly all of the information from the armory so I guess it's not such a big of a deal. It's a fairly new account, about 1 year old (purchased on 18/3/2014). The main character, the mage, is on Twisting Nether along with my alt, a casual druid, as well as some other low level characters. It's got 9080 achievement points.

So here are some details on the two 100s..
The mage is well geared 681 equipped and 685 in bags. Properly optimized for arcane meaning that it's got mastery items and all expensive gems and enchants. It has around 5k gold on it and I'd assume around 7-10k on the whole realm. As u can probably tell by the item level, it's focused on PvE and the most prestigious achievement is "Cutting Edge: Garrosh Hellscream (10 player)", also got the Kor'kron Juggernaut with it. Right now it's 7/7HC HM, 10/10HC BRF, 4/7M HM and 1/10M BRF. The downfall in progress is mainly due to the fact that I couldn't really enjoy WoD as I could MoP and that's also the reason I want to sell it. It also has the Challenger title from Season 15 although I did PvP only to help out friends get gear so don't expect any crazy ratings. I've also managed to get some nice transmogs but sadly I can't really access them from the armory since they're in my bank, but I may be wrong there. It's got two professions Engineering(336) and Mining(445). Level 3 garrison, not much time spent on it so don't expect anything too crazy.

The druid is feral and has been mainly used for chilling and casual PvP. It's got full PvP gear with some pieces being blue and some epic (upscales to 675 ilv in PvP combat with the gear on). Two professions Engineering(664) and Jewelcrafting(647). Level 3 garrison, same as the mage.

It's got some rare mounts such as Kor'kron Juggernaut, Fiery Warhorse, Sea turtle, Blue and Azure Drakes, Great Brewfest Kodo, Swift White Hawkstrider, AQ Mounts and some more which you will be able to see on my armory when you add me on Skype.

It's got quite a bit of titles, but sadly I can't access them from the armory so I can't list all of them. Here's some that come to mind quickly: Hellscream's Downfall, Challenger, Delver of the Vaults, The Fearless, Liberator of Orgrimmar, The Savage Hero, The Tranquil Master. You can also find others by looking at my achievements on the armory.

I will provide all the information needed, in case problems appear in the future, for account restoration. If you are interested please message me on my Skype "Quantsy" without the quotes. As I mentioned before, I'll also provide armory links and pictures on Skype.

Price: 110€ (negotiable)

You may also contact me here.

Tags
wow mage arcane