Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[US] |H&A| Mythic & Heroic Blackrock Foundry Raid Carries | BRF | Gold Cmodes

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[US/EU][H/A] |Heroic Blackrock Foundry Raid Carries | Gold Cmodes CHEAP!!!

This thread will not be updated EVER AGAIN SO check my EPIC NPC thread or msg me on skype

If you're feeling uneasy about buying just ask me for my thread link on EPIC NPC.Remove the spaces to complete the link,
http :// www. epic npc. com/threads/693778-US-Horde-amp-Alliance-Mythic-amp-Heroic-Blackrock-Foundry-Raid-Carries-BRF-Gold-Cmodes

General Requirements & Details for all raid runs:

- You will get loot for the spec that you've signed up for.
- We don't bring classes that share loot or tokens with another buyer
- Loot type is set to Master Loot.
- Avg number of loot per buyer is 10-15.
- All raids will have 20-25 people
- All raids are Self Play meaning you play your own toon, we can pilot you if you can't make the raid.
- There is no gear or DPS requirement for a buyer
- Heroic raids are cross realm

Full Clear Mythic BRF and gear for 1 spec with Master Loot / no mount or WF/socketed gear : 700$
Mythic BH kill with loot / no mount or WF/socketed gear : 500$
Full Clear Heroic BRF and gear for 1 spec with Master Loot : 160$
Heroic BH Kill with loot : 100$
Heroic BH Kill with no loot : 50$

US Alliance Heroic
Thursdays @ 9:00pm EST - Booked till Patch
Mondays @ 8:00pm EST - Booked till Patch

US Horde Mythic
Tuesdays @ 9:00pm EST - Final Mythic run on the 15th

US Horde Heroic
Thursdays @ 9:00pm EST - Booked till patch
Fridays @ 8:00pm EST - Booked till patch
Sundays @ 8:30pm EST - 2 spots on the 21st rest are filled till patch
Monday @ 9:00pm EST - 3 spots on the 22nd, and 1 this monday for a hunter or WW monk or enhance sham

Gold Challenge Modes HORDE & ALLIANCE | Can be done Cross Realm.

Requirements & Details:
- Gear; Ilvl 630 or higher. Primal "epic" PvP gear "660" is ok
- Potions; 20 Invisibility Potions unless your character is a mage, rogue or druid. and 80 Draenic Potion for your class.
- Flasks; 5 Greater Draenic Flask
- If you want us to get the Flasks and Potions, please leave at least 5,000 Gold in your bag.
- Weapon Enchant; Secondary Stats for your class (the one that takes 15 Temporal Crystals.)
- Time to completion is 3 - 5 hours once started. Overall time after payment is made is within 24 hours.
- Any class and spec is fine except Monks have to be Windwalker
- Scheduling: We can run any day of the week after 5pm Pacific. Just contact me on Skype to set up a run!

8/8 GOLD Cmodes 70 USD Pilot
8/8 GOLD Cmodes 140 USD Selfplay

Refunds: Any order I accept is guaranteed to be completed or you will be refunded 100% of the amount you paid. If you don't show up for a raid run you were scheduled to go to, you will not be refunded, however if you give us a 24 hour notice before that raid starts telling us you can't make it then I will refund you 100% of your payment, or we can reschedule you for the next raid run.

Contact and Payment information

I accept payments made through PayPal only. I prefer payments to be made through the friends and family option. I accept payments via Credit Cards, Gift Cards, Banks and your PayPal Balance. Buyers will pay any and all PayPal taxes. The tax % PayPal charges is around 4.5% on payments made with a Credit Card/Gift Card, and International sales. The friends and family option has no PayPal tax charge if paid from your PayPal balance, or Bank and should you live in the US, or Canada, however paying from your bank may take payment 3 to 5 business days to clear. Will will not start any carry or reserve any raid spots until the full payment clears.. Buyer pays first.

------------------------------
Skype = Asuractex Do not PM me here I dont check ths site often so add my Skype. it is more reliable.

Professional carries brought to you by;
▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀▄ ▀▀█ █░░█
▒█▀▀▀ █░░█ ▄▀░ █░░█
▒█▄▄▄ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░▀▀▀

Old   #2

Need buyers for next weeks run

Old   #3

Updated

1 spot open for this sunday! tomorrows Horde H BRF run i can bring a rog or druid
Old   #4

Open spots on ally this week

Old   #5

Final bump of the elitepvppers thread till HFC