Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Molten wow Deathwing server

Discussion on Molten wow Deathwing server within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Molten wow Deathwing server

Hi, I want to swich rolle. I have rogue BiS 6.5k gs. But I want hunter or warlock or paladin or warrior ofc BiS. Or just simpy coins. Pm me for info, ss and other things..
Piece

Tags
wow.moltenwow.rogue

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Sell or Trade for WOD Key Account on deathwing molten server
11/13/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Heya everyone , i'm wishing to trade or sell (for a cheap price) my account on the deathwing server of Molten WoW WOTLK . i have a 5.8 k gs hunter on horde faction with donation weapons and equips - many mounts (zullan tiger , ivory raptor , vengeful neither drake etc.) 50+ k Gold and 400+ on engeneering job . The account is Contributor status and i'm gonna quit from there so , i just want someone to take care of it since it's a nice geared guy :) Molten | Official Armory Feel free to...
[Selling] Molten WOW Deathwing Server 5.7kgs Hunter
11/13/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Molten | Official Armory Donation Weapons , Pretty nice PVE set up . 400+ on Engeneering Job Contributor account with 50+k gold and alot of $ spent on it I'm looking for Paypal . I wanna give it away for a fairly cheap price . feel free to pm me with ur Skype or offer . :mofo:
WTS> Molten WoW premium account (WotLK - Deathwing server)
03/02/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
Has 79 coins and 248 vote points Rogue (main) - pve (assassination, heavens fall, kryss HC) 6108 gs (21k dps on dbs on a nice raid setup) pvp (mut build) 6144 gs - full wrath except shoulders profession: Jewelcrafting (has most needed recipes) / Leatherworking (has all icc recipes / some toc recipe) achievement points: 4360 mounts used: raven lord / brutal nether drake (i gave up on hunting timeless proto drake :3 ) cooking / first aid / fishing : 450 ( with chef and salty...