Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

10 years's selling US/ EU WOW Gold, Account, Items, Powerleveling

Discussion on 10 years's selling US/ EU WOW Gold, Account, Items, Powerleveling within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Please go to for more details and your daily lucky coupon

Selling cheapest WOW Gold, Account, Items, Powerleveling, safe and fast delivery always within one hour.

Please go to for more details.
Old 01/14/2015, 09:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
you are not allowed to post other websites advertisments in elitepvers
Old 01/15/2015, 07:27   #3

Could I know the reason? Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terawly View Post
you are not allowed to post other websites advertisments in elitepvers
Could I know Why I couldn't do that? Then I will avoid it in future. Thanks.
Old 01/16/2015, 05:01   #4

Customer Testimonials

I have been purchasing Items from Guy4Game.com for over 4 years now. I find them to be not only prompt but Professional and courteous. I will continue to do so for many years to come..

Eric Boothe
January 09,2015

This website is the best gold site I have ever used. The prices are good and they always deliver fast. I am a very satisfied customer!.

Brendon
January 09,2015

Guy 4 game has come through for me and my casualness multiple times. Only gold service ill use and they always stay competitive in prices. Great job guys!.

Will
January 08,2015

Have had nothing but good luck.Gold always quick.Hard to get items always been within 24 hours.Fair and reasonable prices.Would recommend to anyone.Have never ever had a problem. Very happy with site..

DAVE
January 06,2015

First time buying gold. Top Google search, I was kind of nervous. Read lots of good reviews online. 30k gold purchased and delivered in about 30 mins. In game the gold seller was patient and gave me a few mins to down a boss and get to storm wind. Friendly, def recommend this site for gold!!! I will def use again next pay day..

Ferrago
January 05,2015

I was really nervous about buying gold but I really wanted to buy an item for my monk on the AH... So I heavily examined the site, services they offer, help lines, testimonials, all that, and determined I could at least try to make the leap of faith (lol I main a priest) and buy the smallest amount of gold. It was so fast! Took about 15 minutes to get a response and since then I have bought from them a couple times, and plan to keep doing so. Glad I could find someone I trust!.

B M
January 03,2015

this is the only place i can buy gold at, they come through every single time, never been scammed or cheated out of my money, and the service is especially fast, even for my crowded server..

brandon Story
January 02,2015

I was frequent costumer at itemgarden but the rating of that site has decreased a lot so I decided to test a new site. I made a large amount order and it took about 1 hour to receive the gold. Only downside is that multiple people traded with me in order to get the gold. Would be much smoother with one trade. Except of that I highly recommend this site!.

Johan
December 30,2014

Fast and cheap, love the service. Would purchase from them again in a heart beat. The customer service was also very very helpful!.

John
December 29,2014

Absolutely happy with their service, just ordered my gold took less than 10mins! Will be back for more!.

DaLock
December 27,2014

I have been using guy4game for years. Always received prompt service and a re-assuring voice on live chat help if there was any delays. Couldn't recommend it more..

Scott
December 26,2014

Love this website, quick and painless transactions, attentive staff, I'll definitely be back if I have any WoW needs!.

John S
December 15,2014

best website for anything wow, i have bought over 140$ worth of items from them..

ahmad khater
December 15,2014

Stop searching for the website who offers the latest and greatest deals for the "cheapest gold." I have done all the price checking on all the websites. Guy4Game is always the cheapest if not the second cheapest on the market. But the most important thing this site does is carry out its business with honesty and consistency. If you do not have your product within the time frame given. They will be happy to explain why and help fix the issue. I have never had the issue of being told there was product in stock while it really was not. Guy4Game is legit..

DaBeardedOne
December 11,2014

Ever since IGE has gone completely down the drain and basically become WOW gold scam artist theives, I used these guys as I remembered buying form them several years ago. How it worked with IGE's "sister" site: Buy gold. Wait. Wait. Wait. 2 days later email them. They apologize and ask for "another chance". Wait. Wait. Wait. 2 days after that email them again. They apologize and ask for "One last chance". Ask for a refund. Wait. Wait. Wait. A few days later get a refund. How it worked with Guy4Game: Buy gold. Only remember ask if they have it in stock after because you're an idiot. They inform you they don't have it in stock but will send it as soon as they do. By following morning it's all in your mailbox. That's a WORST CASE scenario. Most of the time, you order, and you've got it within the hour. They don't suck, bottom line. If you're going to be the kind of mismanaged loser like me that spends real money on fake money, do it here. They're REALLY consistent..

Americaman Pseudonym
December 09,2014

Great service! Thank you very much!.

Jacqueline Medofer
December 05,2014

I have bought gold here a couple of times and I have to say that I am deeply satisfied with them. They are cheap and I usually get my gold in a few hours up toward a day or two depending how much gold you buy which is common sense really. I would recommend them if anyone asked me where to buy wow gold..

Flander
November 28,2014

I just want to say how much of an amazing, reliable website Guy4Game actually is. They will consistently get you your Warcraft gold quick and cheap. Best website by far in this category..

Tom Riggleman
November 27,2014

Bought gold here a few times. Usually all works out well. Although my latest purchse has taken more than 32 hours even though they are advertising 90% Customers Get Gold.

Kirasa
November 27,2014

Very pleased. Ordered delivered within a couple hours. Very pleased. Thank you. Amazing customer service..

kim brant
November 25,2014