Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Strange request. wtb reins of time lost proto drake

Discussion on Strange request. wtb reins of time lost proto drake within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Strange request. wtb reins of time lost proto drake

idk. i need Reins of the time lost proto drake. idk if there is anyone offering to farm mounts on epvp. if there is anyone please add me on skype or send me a pm : )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Reins Of Viterious Stone Drake
08/11/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling Reins of the Vitreous Stone Drake the stone core mount. Requirements: lvl 90 with 480+ item level Takes a day and a half, it all depends on your item level and class. Price 25$ Add me on Skype: Dougwow only doing 1 person at a time. Payment: PayPal Only or Gold AND Please dont give me a healer. Mounts Sold: 2
Suche jemand der mir time lost proto farmt
05/01/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
50 Euro psc. Nach Erhalt des Mounts gebe alle sicherheiten auch gerne telefonat.
[B] Top WoW Account (Black Proto-Drake, Spektraltiger, Merciless Drake, etc.)
12/30/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
-
AFK yourself to Time-Lost Proto Drake
06/30/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 14 Replies
Hello, I recently got my Time-Lost Proto Drake (Pic: http://i42.tinypic.com/28bgspf.jpg) and I thought I'd share with you the method I used to get it. It's easy and requires no work but just takes time. First off some information. Time-Lost Proto Drake is one of three spawns in Storm Peaks. The other two are Vyragosa and Dirkee. Vyragosa is a blue dragon and Dirkee is a mechagnome. Dirkee has NOTHING whatsoever to do with the TLPD! Vyragosa on the other hand has a lot to do with him. ...
[GUIDE]Things known and unknown about Time Lost Proto Drake rare elite
03/21/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 41 Replies
So lets start i hope i can help others to get it ..( I didn't) Well i want those reins of the time lost proto drake very much and in the past 2 weeks that was my main priority with no luck ..and i camped it even 10-15 hours straight.... So after two weeks what i know is: -The 6 hours respawn is wrong i have reason to belive itz from 1 day to 7 days random hour and spot respawn (seen spawn in multiple places like "the foot steps", "terrace of makers" "bor's breath" and "valkyron...