Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wod-Level 100 priest

Discussion on Wod-Level 100 priest within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wod-Level 100 priest

I bought wod but do not have anymore time to play it . I leveled the priest to level 100 and upgraded the garrison to level 3.
The priest is on kazzak-h
The accounts comes with full info and the price is cheap - 30€.
Add me on skype: luka.jovanovic011

This is still for sale guys

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS level 90 undead priest
03/01/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Budget Priest!!! Main: 90 Undead Holy Priest, Item lvl: 510, Achievements: 5300, Fos: 15 (ex: Darkspear Revolutionary, Collector's Edition: Lucky Quilen Cub, Collector's Edition: Imperial Quilen), Progress: 12/12 ToT, 4/4 TeS, Pets: 51, Mounts: Black War Mammoth, Bronze Drake, Sunreaver Dragonhawk, Imperial Quilen and more), Titles: Kingslayer, Darkspear Revolutionary, Bane of the Fallen king and more, Professions: Alchemy 600, Herbalism 600, Archeology 600. Alts: Hunter Orc 85lvl. ...
WTS> level 53 mage and level 53 priest
04/24/2012 - Forsaken World - 1 Replies
I have a FW account and it isnt much but i need the money so I can get upgrades for my computer. Im asking 90 for the account because ive put 120 into the account already. The mage's spec is frost, and the priest's spec is holy. I will accept the payment via pay pal. Weapon and chest piece are +6. the mage is wearing two pieces of the level 50 set and he has two more pieces in the bank.
WTT WoW level 85 priest for Aion
04/05/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Trading a level 85 goblin priest with 4.5k resil. For an aion account I am looking for assassin on israphel elyoss email me at [email protected] The account also has level 60 warlock level 60 druid and 60 rogue
WTB level 70+ Priest on Storm
11/06/2011 - Forsaken World - 5 Replies
Message me the details, I am very serious about finding a priest for sale.
[WTS] World of Warcraft Account TOP Level 80 dwarf Priest and level 80 dwarf Hunter
11/29/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Eng.: I quit WoW about a month ago because all my friends did, this happend rather suddenly so I've still got prepaid time until semptember 20th. About my Chars: My Main Char is a level 80 holy dwarf Priest equipt with Naxx/Ulduar 25Holy epix and Deadly Gladiator, I'll add an Armory Link as soon as the site is online again. My Priest got a lot of cool titels like Twilight Vanquisher, the immortal and some more, he owns a Black Proto Drake with a flying speed of 310%. Nearly all my chars...