Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Huge amount of CD KEY (Wow/D3/CS/CoD..)

Discussion on Huge amount of CD KEY (Wow/D3/CS/CoD..) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Huge amount of CD KEY (Wow/D3/CS/CoD..)

Hi dear ElitePvpers,

I used to be a main seller on League of Legends, by providing a little referral service on the french community, and i also selled some skins code in the past. Since RIOT changed that Refferal system, and disabled all the skins code, i had to find another kind of business.

This is why i am here :

There is no need to explain how, but i got a huge stock of CD KEY, (over 8000) for tons of different games or membership.

Exemple : Wow membership (1month.. 6months..)

Or WOW CD Key (including the new extension), Diablo 3 and Reaper of Souls, SC2, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, The Forest, Assassin Creed Unity...

Well, you gotta have to contact me and ask precisely what you would like, and give me a little time to check on my files if i had some.

I gotta need to sell them the fastest possible, so my price are REALLY REALLY LOW, and i can do bundle, for more reduction.

So, there is my Skype, feel free to add me, it won't cost you anything to ask.

Skype ID : dravensshop
Old 11/20/2014, 19:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,863
Please send your billing reciepts to Acid.
#closed
Closed Thread