Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

(US/EU) Warlock Services - Green Fire, Brawlers Guild & Proving Ground - LOW PRICE

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(US/EU) Warlock Services - Green Fire, Brawlers Guild & Proving Ground - LOW PRICE

Warlock Services

I am offering the following services for warlocks:
Green Fire Quest Line Carries,
Brawlers Guild 1-10
, and Proving Grounds Endless 30 Waves

About me

I've been playing World of Warcraft since Day 1. I've played a warlock in 4 top 50 US Guilds, as well as reaching 2200+ in every arena bracket in multiple seasons. I am currently retired from the raiding and pvp scene. Now I am focusing on gold making as well as raid soloing as a warlock to keep my skills up to par.

Contact Information

***IMPORTANT INFO*** 6.0 PTR has already begun. You have about a month to reserve your Feat of Strength for Green Fire, Proving Grounds, and Brawler's Guild!

Warlock Green Fire Quest Line Carries

- WILL take 30 minutes or less depending on ILVL.-

- I can complete it with any Ilvl -

- If you can please provide food, flasks and purification potions -

- PLEASE be in the destruction spec and have the following talents: Soul Leech, Shadowfury, Dark Bargain, Unbound Will,
Grimoire of Sacrifice, Archimondes Darkness -

Do not pay upwards to $50 that my competitors charge! I am the cheapest on this forum!

Reserve your eligibility for your Title: of the Black Harvest
and
Feat of Strength before it's too late!

Pricing

Kanrethad Kill Only: $15.00

Full Quest Line: $20.00

Times Completed: 376

Brawlers Guild Carries

I am only doing Brawlers Guild Carries for Warlocks currently.

Requirements: Have at least 530 Ilvl, be gemmed and enchanted, as well as supplying flasks and food.

Pricing

Rank 1-8 (Title: Brawler) - $25.00

Rank 1-10 (Title: Brawler, Mount: Brawler's Burly Mushan Beast (Shown in picture above!)) - $40.00

If only needing specific boss kills or challenge boss kills we can work out a price over Skype.

Times Completed: 30

Proving Grounds Endless: 30 Waves

I am only doing Proving Grounds Endless: 30 Wave Carries for Warlocks currently.

Requirements: Try to have every piece of gear above 463 be gemmed and enchanted, as well as supplying flasks and food.

Pricing

Endless Damage 30 Waves (Title: The Proven Assailant) - $25.00

If you are interested in getting the best time on your realm please let me know!

I am now offering for $15.00 !

Times Completed: 52

How the transaction will go

1. Contact me on Skype and we will setup an appointment time.

2. When it is your turn I will ask for your account info
- Please do the following before handing me your account info:
- Make a copy of your key binds and your addon folder
- Take a screenshot of your UI

3. I will give you my PayPal info and ask for you to send $ USD to my PayPal address.

4. I will log onto your account and proceed to set up my key binds and my addons. (5 minutes max)

5.After the service is complete I will log out and let you log in to let you see that the service is complete.
- (Don't try to scam because I will take a screenshot of the Skype logs and the completion of service)

I am generally on for 12-16 hours a day. If I do not reply within 30 minutes I am more than likely sleeping!

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Can you do US and EU carries?
A: Yes. I have both clients installed and up to date.

Q: Are you able to do Horde and Alliance carries?
A: Yes

Q: Have you had anyone banned doing this?
A: For the past year doing these services I have not had one single person suspended nor banned.

Q: What payment methods do you take?
A: I only take PayPal. I have over 2 million gold on my realm and gametime paid til 2015 so pets, gold and game time is useless to me!

Q: Can you stream the service?
A: Absolutely! Just please request when contacting me.