Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB 10k on The Maelstrom-Alliance for 5.4€

Discussion on WTB 10k on The Maelstrom-Alliance for 5.4€ within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 7
WTB 10k on The Maelstrom-Alliance for 5.4€

Hi, titles says it all really. im in need of 10k gold on the server The Maelstrom-Alliance

im paying 5.4€

my skype: heat_epvp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Gold The maelstrom
10/07/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. I have some gold to sell on server. People that are intrested pw me with your offers. i'm normal player that's playing semi-hardcore pve and semi-casual pvp.
WTB [A] GOLD - The Maelstrom
10/06/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
I want to buy gold on the european server "The Maelstrom" Alliance side. Post your prices and contact details here or send me a pm. Thanks. Only want to buy fromlegit european players, no chinese botting stuff please, thank you.
[Selling] WoW GOLD ( The Maelstrom / Horde )
09/04/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
like the title says , i have gold for sale on The Maelstrom server , horde side... if interested write here , or leave me a pm! cheers! :)
WTS Gold auf Frostmourne A, The Maelstrom A, Anubarak H
03/09/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Verkaufe Gold auf Frostmourne Ally The Maelstrom Ally Anubarak Horde instant del. 10k/€5 ab 100k gebe ich 5% bonusgold dazu. Weiters Goldliefermöglichkeit auf folgendem Realm Rajaxx Ally Anubarak Ally
Billige Maelstrom Crystals
01/27/2011 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 16 Replies
Nachdem nun das mit dem Alchi Stein gefixed worden ist hier eine neue Methode. Zuerst muss ich sagen das es an jedem selbst liegt ob er das macht. Natürlich ist das hier nur für Enchanter und auch nur für Leute geeignet, die, die Arenapunkte nicht brauchen. Holt euch einfach den Wand für 700 Punkte und entzaubert ihn ;< So habt ihr nen Crystal mehr und könnt ihn verkaufen. Bei Personen die Arena aus Fun spielen aber kein PvP Equip brauchen oder für Personen die schon fast alles haben...