Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 2 80's a 75 and a 64 WOW eu acc Frostwhisper - EU

Discussion on Selling 2 80's a 75 and a 64 WOW eu acc Frostwhisper - EU within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling 2 80's a 75 and a 64 WOW eu acc Frostwhisper - EU

Hey, im selling a world of warcraft EU account with a lvl 80 Night Elf Death Knight and A level 80 Draenei Shaman and a level 75 Night Elf Druid and a level 64 Human Priest. I am willing to sell Via Paypal , taking Offers . please get in touch with me on . when money is cleard will give Account username and password and will accept the email change.
Thanks alot. also forgot to mention it has never been merged with a Battle.net and also never been banned/warned!

Level 80 Death Knight

Duel Tallent Specialization
1st spec Unholy
2nd spec Blood
Engirneering 450 Mining 450
First Aid 450
Riding 300/300 - Turbo Charged Flying machine,Black War Mammoth,Winged steed of the ebon blade,Swift Moonsaber.

Level 80 Dreanie Shaman

Duel Tallent Specialization
1st spec Elemental
2nd spec Restoration
Herbalism 450 Inscription 450
Riding 225
Fishing 132
First Aid 379

Level 75 Night Elf Druid

Feral Spec
Leatherworking 410 Skinning 450
Riding 225

Shadow Spec
Enchanting 358 Tailoring 340
Riding 225
Old 09/25/2009, 12:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
BUMP! still for Sale! Add me on , taking offers.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling 2 Level 80's (Battlenet) [EU] With Celestrial Steed! 25 Days Left!!
08/23/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Well finally decided to sell my world of warcraft account to get a life as i see it is too addictive for me to play in moderations.. There is 25 days playtime left! Duel Specced Gnome Rogue (Assination/Combat) : WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles. Tauren Deathknight Tank Specced (Frost) Has 2100 Gold:
S> 2 Level 80's EU!
08/12/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Well i have decided to quit ALL online games due to real life circumstances so i am therefore selling both of my WoW accounts for paypal i will use an OMM no problem would prefer the paypal to be verified thank you. Vek'lash Server: Rogue: http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4287/rogueq.jp g Has Multi Talents Combat/Assination 385 Leatherworking Celestrial Steed.
WTS 2 lvl 80's 180$
06/27/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Im freakin tired of World of warcraft and i want to play a new game. So Yea im tradin two great lvl 80's for paypal cash or conquer online accounts. heres the armory for the lvl 80 hunter:http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=2 11344 heres the armory for the lvl 80 druid:http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=21 1347 Hunter has herbalism and skinning at max.Great for gold making.Also has a bunch of mounts (including flying mounts).Hes my little pvper .
[EU] WTS Acc's...80's!
04/13/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 6 Replies
Wts my 2 Wow accounts. On the first account, There is a lvl 80 Shaman. The shaman has end game gear. gearscore of 5.8k. Has pvp gear, 5.7k gearscore.. Has mining and alchemy 450....3k gold, and a few weeks subscription left on it. This account also has a lvl 71 hunter 450 mining... The other account has a lvl 80 warrior...Dps geared 5.2k gearscore...1k gold. Also like the other account has pvp gear 5.1k gearscore..
Selling Uber EU WoW Account - 2x 80's + Much More
03/15/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
After years of service I think it's time that I let go of this account that's kept me entertained for so long. I've had some awesome experiences in WoW, but now is time for me to move on, so I'm going to let someone else have the pleasure of this account. So, read on, for the details of this fantastic account I've worked hard to create. Character 1: 80 Horde Female Mage WoW-Heroes Screenshot: http://www.upload.ee/image/442225/Capture.PNG Armoury Link: