Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[H] 600+ Steam keys [W] Molten WoW coins/premium

Discussion on [H] 600+ Steam keys [W] Molten WoW coins/premium within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] 600+ Steam keys [W] Molten WoW coins/premium

Hi, I could get any of these Steam games
for coins on Molten WoW, or some Premium account, on which I can change e-mail, I will go first without a problem if you have 5+ reputation here, or we can use a middleman, I have almost 60+ on steamtrades , and you can add me on Steam, to make sure that's me.
So basically, offer me how many coins for which game, and we will probably make a deal.
Thanks!
Old 09/11/2014, 17:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 175
The Black Market: 548/0/0
I've got an premium Account with 21 coins on it to offer.

PM me if you're interested.

Tags
coins, molten, wow

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] MOLTEN-WOW DONOR/PREMIUM ACCOUNTS + COINS + GOLD! ***
03/18/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 64 Replies
Currently selling COINS on Molten. Accepting Paypal. Selling: Coins ONLY. Accounts & Gold are sold 3000 Coins to be sold. Prices and screenshots can be discussed over skype!
Molten-Wow BIS Characters/ Donor/ Premium Accounts! + Coins!
03/01/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 21 Replies
Hello there, _________________________________________________ ____________________________________ I am selling 3 accounts on the private server Molten-WoW, each one of them has BIS Characters on both Cataclysm and WotLK realms, such as Priests, Paladins, Warriors, Druids, Rogues, etc. The accounts also come with couple millions of gold and realm first titles. Additionally, I have 229 coins for sale that are currently distributed equally between all 3 accounts. Each account has...
[Selling] Molten WoW premium Deathknight on Deathwing with coins
02/28/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
sold!!!!!!!!!!!
[Selling] Molten-WoW Premium account with coins!
02/09/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 7 Replies
Hi, I'm selling one premium account on the private server Molten-WoW. On the Cataclysm realm Sargeras there are multiple 85's including a Shaman and Hunter with BIS Firelands Heroic gear + all heroic Firelands achievements and Firelord title. Also includes multiple Realm-Firsts and multiple geared level 80's on the WOTLK realm Deathwing. Account has 38 coins! PM me with Skype info for price/screenshots.
[Selling] Molten WoW ACC With Epic geared hunter - also premium + coins
01/07/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
So selling my donator account with 20 coins and 20 points lvl 80 - Hunter Pala DK some screens of hunter ... http://www.bildites.lv/images/j53rkm90at0szyid793 w.jpg http://www.bildites.lv/images/8bsc5npirlp02ix93ma .jpg