Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wow Account 2x 90er + Diablo Reaper of Souls + Worlds of Draenor + 2 Monate Time

Discussion on Wow Account 2x 90er + Diablo Reaper of Souls + Worlds of Draenor + 2 Monate Time within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wow Account 2x 90er + Diablo Reaper of Souls + Worlds of Draenor + 2 Monate Time

Guten Tag Verkaufe meinen Wow Account

Auf dem Account sind 2x 90er Mönch Mensch und Worgen Magier auf dem account ist schon Worlds of Draenor schon vorbestellt und wurden frisch 2 Monate Gametime drauf gemacht.

Server Aegwynn Allianz

Mönch GS 507

Magier 487

Auf dem Account ist noch das Schnelle Windross

Diablo Reaper of Souls ist auch drauf.

70er Dämonenjäger Paragon lvl 93

Nur Paypal wer interesse hat

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diablo 3 + Reaper of Souls account
04/07/2014 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there, Selling Diablo3 +Reaper of Souls expansion account. It has no max level characters as I'm selling it, because I don't really have time to play anymore. On battle.net Diablo3+expansion costs around 80 euros now, and for the account I'm asking 50 euros. Paypal only, with middleman only.
[Buying] WTB DIABLO 3 ACCOUNT + REAPER OF SOULS
04/01/2014 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Im looking to buy a diablo 3 account with the expansion in North america Would like to have a characther to bot with and maybe a demonbuddy key let me know if you have for sale thank you!
[Trading] Diablo 3 Reaper of souls for a LoL account
03/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Title
[Buying] Need Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls Account
12/21/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 5 Replies
Hi I am looking for an account. you can pm me or post here. I offer paysafe or ingame gold. only true offers. I trade only over middleman. 100% trusted sry for this post, the other had a wrong titel, i closed it!