Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WtS Molten-wow Premium wotlk/Cata Account

Discussion on WtS Molten-wow Premium wotlk/Cata Account within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up WtS Molten-wow Premium wotlk/Cata Account

SOLD
Old 05/11/2014, 12:42   #2

sold to PAVOMA FOR 60 Euro's
Old 05/12/2014, 13:09   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 100/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,207
Arrow WoW Private Server -> World of Warcraft Trading

#moved
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Molten-wow Cata/Wotlk Premium Account.
05/08/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
First of all letme introduce myself , Im 25 yrs old a well known Player aka Legendary Player on Lordaeron Realm i have a History there and currently im officer in Top Pve Guild on Lordaeron, i have sold my Secondary account (which had 2 toons in it including a Hunter and a Priest) Now im willing to sell my main account too , coz i have a job n family to take care of plus i dont have free time to play games. My Account was made in 2012, it's Premium , it has 260 votepoints and it...
[Trading] WTT Wotlk molten account to a cata account
02/03/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey as the title says im looking to trade my wotlk molten account for a cata account on molten instead, since i got abit bored with wotlk and want to try 85 instead now My chars is: 80 Human Paladin - Blues and abit epics nothing special, located as alliance on Ragnaros. 80 Belf warlock nearly full epics but nothing special, located as horde on Ragnaros. And a 80 Troll warrior, this char got full BiS for pvp with Smourne and all the good pve offpieces with full wrathfull also located on...
[WTS/WTT] Sick Molten-WoW Account [Wotlk/Cata]
07/26/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling trading Molten WoW Account with the following characters : Frostwolf 3x : Rogue LVL 82, 1400 Achievement Points, WOTLK gear worth of 5kgs. Ragnaros 20x : Warlock lvl 80, 2kgs. Has 2 heirlooms. And other small characters. Trading it for an lvl 80 character on Deathwing or Lordareon. If you have lots of positive feedback i give first, if not you go first
[WTS] Sick Molten-WoW Premium Account [Wotlk/Cata]
07/06/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
Selling Epic PREMIUM Molten-WoW account: well known WoW pserver, ranked 1. WOTLK Characters: Lordaeron x1 Realm Gold:100-150k 1.Lvl 80 Undead Priest Gear:5/5 Mooncloth and Satin Wrathful, T2 Wrath wep, Heroic bauble. (BIS for pvp) T10/T9 Healing/shadow Gear and more.