[WTB] Heroes of the storm Acc 09/18/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 1 Replies WTB Heroes of the storm ACC
Paypal only
Skype : Neo6161
[Selling] Heroes of the Storm Closed Beta Key! 04/06/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 8 Replies Hey, ich verkaufe einen Heroes of the Storm Closed Beta Key!
Er ist zu haben für 100€ Paysafecard!
Höre mir auch weitere Angebote an!
Austausch mit Ausweis, Handynummer etc auch möglich!
[Selling] Heroes of the Storm!! 03/17/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 1 Replies Greetings everyone!
I am one of the very few lucky people who have received the Heroes of the Storm ALPHA, but I have no interest in MOBAS, also I don't have the appropriate computer to run such a game.
So I am selling this account with Heroes of the Storm ALPHA to anyone who is interested, if interested add my Skype - sherlockx.sherlockx
[Selling] Heroes Of The Storm Account! 03/17/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 1 Replies Hey guys First off I would like to mention that if you see any post of people selling Heroes of the storm keys theyre fake Because first off they are not giving the game out as a key anymore theyre doing it as adding it to your account just how they did to mines last night
Anyways back to the point Im selling my Battle.net account that has Heroes of the storm on it so im just going to sell it please contact me at my skype for more info and PAYPAL ONLY thanks
Skype: Hyper.Burrito
online!