Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warlock(r13+full t3) Warsong-feenix

Discussion on Warlock(r13+full t3) Warsong-feenix within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warlock(r13+full t3) Warsong-feenix

Yo, I decided it's time to sell my feenix accaunt (wow-one). On that accaunt you will find 1x60lvl Warlock with the following gear:

1. Full R13 gear (Field Marshal/Warlord)+ enchants
2. 6/9 T3 BiS set + enchants
3. Full list of PvE gear (fully enchanted):
Head: T3
Neck: [Amulet of Vek'nilash]
Shouders: [Doomcaller's Mantle]
Cloak: [Cloak of Consumption]
Chest: [Doomcaller's Robes]
Bracer: T3+ [Rockfury Bracers]
Gloves: T3
Belt: T3
Legs: T3
Boots: T3
Ring: [Band of Dark Dominion]
Ring: [Ring of Unspoken Names]
Trinket: [Zandalarian Hero Charm]
Trinket: [Neltharion's Tear]
Weapon: [Midnight Haze]
Offhand: [Talon of Furious Concentration]
Wand: [Wand of Fates]

Overall:662 spell dmg, 8% hit from gear (excluding talents)

+ included SR/NR gear for Twins tanking and AQ

<Proffesions>

1. Engineering 300/300 skill
2. Alchemy 300/300 skill + Flask recipe's

NO, this is NOT a scam, it's my real offer but any attempts to scam me will end in failure for you, so don't bother at all.
The character I am offering is pretty much BIS in every possible way so feel free to PM me here or skype in case you are interested.

Tags
feenix, lock, r13, t3, warsong

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS Warlock(r13+full t3) Warsong-feenix
03/13/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Yo, I decided it's time to sell my feenix accaunt (wow-one). On that accaunt you will find 1x60lvl Warlock with the following gear: 1. Full R13 gear (Field Marshal/Warlord)+ enchants 2. 6/9 T3 BiS set + enchants 3. Full list of PvE gear (fully enchanted): Head: T3 Neck: Shouders: Cloak:
[Selling] Feenix Warsong warlock!
02/17/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I want to sell my lvl 60 warlock on the Warsong realm. He is a fresh lvl 60 with all BOE epics/blues from AH + enchants. He also has 1700g. My skype is ghioc.adrian Im selling it because I realised that vanilla its not for me.
[Selling] Warlock on feenix warsong x12
07/28/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, i'm now selling my warlock in tier 3 and naxx gear. I will share more information about him on skype. He is on alliance side. I have all account info Skype: joel-d93
[Selling] Feenix Warsong Warlock
06/27/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
60 Warlock Unbuffed Stats: 4600 HP 572 SP 18.4% crit (11 from gear) Mostly best in game items, including:
WTS / WTT Feenix Warsong 60 Warlock
03/13/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello epvpers ! =D I would like to sell or trade my Warlock fully attuned and epic gear. Looking for Archangel Horde Characters with similar gear. Helm: Nemesis T2 Neck: Choker of the Fire God Shoulders: Mantle of the Blackwing Cabal Cloak: Cloak of Consumption Chest: Nemesis T2 Bracers: Rockfury Gloves: Shadowflame Gloves Belt: Mana Igniting Cord