Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Cheap World of Warcraft Accounts

Discussion on Selling Cheap World of Warcraft Accounts within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Cheap World of Warcraft Accounts

Each account has one or more level 85's, or lower level characters. The battle.net account DOES NOT have MoP expansion activated, but thats why its so cheap!

Each account is 35USD / 25 €.

These accounts are very well treated, and are garanteed to have no warnings, or bans.

For more information individually on each account, please add the skype down below.

I can provide the original email account, with the password if needed, as I can also accept the new email change.
It will be as the new owner of the account wishes.

NO returns are accepted for these accounts.

Contact me at skype: nunobrega

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling 2 World of Warcraft EU Accounts
03/28/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
Hello! I want to sell my 2 WoW Accounts. I Sell because i stopped playing. VERKAUFT ACCOUNT #1 VERKAUFT GAME TIME TILL 29.03.2013 20:47 GOLD:1000g 1x LVL 90 ANTONIDAS ALLIANCE DRUID - HERBING 600
Selling World of Warcraft Accounts!Prefer PAYPAL,PSC maybe.
02/09/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 6 Replies
Hello! I would like to sell my 2 WoW Accounts!! The First One! Characters information: Blood Elf,Paladin,Holy! Item level:384 Armory Professions: Jewelcrafting 525/525 Engineering 525/525
Selling World of Warcraft Account (CHEAP)
10/01/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
My world of warcraft account has a level 85 (BM) hunter with an i level of 351 or 353, has decent gears fully gem, the account also has level 70 druid (Feral) with full level 70 pvp gear not gem, has full boa leather, full boa plate expect for helm, boa staff,axe,daggers,trinket, and boa cloth helmet. Account currently has no time but its fully upgraded and has a spare account with lowbies characters the second account is only upgraded to bc. Please leave me a reply or sent me pm. ...