Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Solid WoW account, fair price for a fair account.

Discussion on Solid WoW account, fair price for a fair account. within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Solid WoW account, fair price for a fair account.

Asking 150 (Negotiable as always) for my WoW account which I am the OO of, can supply all information needed including a Picture ID along with a picture ID of my face next to it, along with anything you should need that blizzard may ask you for.

I created this account myself, have played on it myself for years. I have a main WoW account that I use and have 2 sitting going to waste, trying to sell my WoW account for a D3 key + RoS key. Doesn't have to be keys, I will gladly accept paypal payment. Which I think that only totals to 80 bucks ... doubt I'd sell it for that, but depends on how impatient I get I guess.

You can add my facebook if you wish if that would make you feel more comfortable so you know I am not lying about who I am. Plus, who wants their facebook spammed with scammer accusations? Not me. Will give info over skype if interested in doing a deal.

Anyway, the characters are as follows :

Level 90 Male Undead Rogue - Area 52 - 525 Engi / 525 Mining

Level 90 Male Troll Druid - Area 52 - 525 Inscription / 529 Herbalism

Level 90 Male Troll Mage - Burning Blade - 525 Tailor / 505 Enchanting

Level 90 Male Orc Hunter - Burning Blade - 600 Enchanting / 600 LW

Level 90 Human Male Priest - Sargeras

Level 90 Female Human Warrior - Sargeras - 561 Blacksmithing / 600 Mining

Level 90 Female Blood Elf Paladin - Greymane - 600 JC / 610 Enchanting

Most of those 90s have at least 280% flying. A couple have 310.

Alts are :

85 Male Undead Priest
85 Male Blood Elf (lol) Warlock
85 Male Tauren Druid
85 Male Human Paladin
80 Female Dranei Shaman
85 Male Goblin Death Knight

As you can see it's quite a loaded account. I stopped playing these because I could never just play one or two toons, I had to raid on ALL of them, which as you can imagine sucked 99% of my free time up.

Plus my son is being born very soon so ... won't have much time at all.

Not looking to cheat anyone out of money by asking a ridiculous price, so please respect what I am asking for this account as I think it is a very fair price.

Skype is Acjbruner