Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for challenger boost!

Discussion on Looking for challenger boost! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for challenger boost!

Hi guys!

Im searching for the cheapest challenger boost! Offer me in here or on skype mikesm4

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Diamond 2 - Challenger Boost OCE
10/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Note: This is for Oceania server. I could do this myself, but I don't have the time before season ends. This will need to be done by the 11th November 2013, however i have Challenger MMR, and gain +22 LP p/win. I will be paying $150AUD flat, via Moneybookers or Paypal. I will go first to trusted users only. Otherwise i can pay after half.
[Buying] WTB DIA 1 50 LP -> CHALLENGER BOOST [EUNE]
10/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Must be done within the end of season, for the rewards. The soonest date when it could be done is 7th of November (7/11), so the 7 day new challenger recruit protection will be 100% safe. Leave Your price and a contact here. :) Btw. The gains are normal (+5/-5) and shouldn't go any lower, hence jumped dia 5->3->1, the mmr is pretty decent (around 120 more wins than loss, but veteran in dia).
WTB Boost to Challenger!
08/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Need a boost to Challenger on NA server from Diamond 3. Gaining about 15-20 points. Not sure which services offer this so I think its easier to make a post. Post your skype and I'll add you! Thanks!
[Selling] Challenger Elo Boost
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Mhm no scam! why i should scam wtf?
EUW CHALLENGER BOOST ACCOUNTS
06/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello everyone im Challenger Player and decided to start eloboost since i easy carried my friends up! http://www10.pic-upload.de/25.05.13/ab68b2stk399. jpg I ONLY BOOST EUW! GOT ENOUGH VOUCHES DONE ON THIS THREAD WAITING FOR CUSTOMERS! http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/2622442-need-vouches.html Prices