Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTB Molten lich king pvp account!

Discussion on WTB Molten lich king pvp account! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Molten lich king pvp account!

Hello elitepvpers, i'm looking for a molten wow account on one of the 3 lich king servers. Doesn't matter which one it is. Class isn't important since i can play any at a high level in pvp, but what's important is that it's full wrathfull and preferly also got some sick pve off pieces like BiS trinkets and **** so it's the best geared it can be for pvp.

If you got this, pls add me on my skype: qxnbabzen - I've dont alot of trading, so scammers just stay away pls. Cba wasting my time on you .

Thx.

Old 01/09/2015, 18:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
check on my profile mage is 4/5 wf and hunt is pvp geared too and warr 6k pvp

« WTB MOLTEN WOW ACCOUNT LORDERON | WTT/WTS Molten[x1] and Arena tournament accounts »

Similar Threads
Molten WoW Wrath of the Lich King Account
08/09/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everyone! The time has come for me to quit WoW and I have decided to sell my account in Molten WoW. The Account Includes the following: Warior:5.9k PVE gear, , is wepons,6.0k PVP full Wrathfull.Nice mounts and 14k gold on account.BS and Mining 450. The price is 13 Euro and it is not negotiable. Contact me on [email protected] if interested! Skype adress:milos.tesic64
[Selling] Molten WoW Wrath of the Lich King Account
08/08/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone! The time has come for me to quit WoW and I have decided to sell my account in Molten WoW. The Account Includes the following: Warior:5.9k PVE gear, , is wepons,6.0k PVP full Wrathfull.Nice mounts and 14k gold on account.BS and Mining 450. The price is 13 Euro and it is not negotiable. Contact me on [email protected] if interested! Skype adress:milos.tesic64
Selling WOW account, has lich king, catacylsm
07/09/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
This account isnt anything special but has all the add on expansions. I bought it digitally so its an easy download. I also have the winged guardian on my account. I will sell through paypal or trade for items on the game Conquer. Im in the fire/water server on there if anyone is interested
Verkaufe WOW Account wrath of the Lich king
07/06/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Verkaufe einen WOW Account mit wrath of the Lich King und einem Paladin level 51. Zahlungsmethoden: paysafecard oder auch battlefield bad company 2 cd key :D