Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS gold Most servers check it out

Discussion on WTS gold Most servers check it out within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS gold Most servers check it out

Selling 238K Gold Aegwynn Allianz
740K BLACKMOORE (ALLIANZ)
910K gold realm agewyn
700K goldAzshara Horde
Old 12/22/2013, 10:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Scammer

Same Person as
WilliamSmithh
E.C.C.C
korsakoffff
HerzbergerL0L
and more...

pushing his own TBM Rating and then trying to scam.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS WOW GOLD - CHECK Topic for amounts and servers
12/16/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Selling wow gold on current server Aegwynn Alliants -185 K in strock Blackomore Alliianz-- 95 K in stock Azshara Horde-140 K instorck Antonidas Alli - 130 K in stock Blackhand-H - 190 K in stock write me pm or post here if you interested
Need Help In Private Servers Please Check
09/12/2011 - Cabal Private Server - 0 Replies
Guys I Need Help From All Of u I need A Ps that can download just the Launcher cuz i have the main game and dont want to redownlad it so please post any server(s) that you know cuz need it and thnx Very Much From Now Waiting For Replays :) So No One Will Help i just need the Cabal.exe for the server (The Launcher ) Please Help Need and=y cabal Ps Launcher (CABAL.exe)
[ECSRO]Servers are in check
08/04/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Most likely to fix skill bugs/global problems. Hopefully adding Snow Shield :D But why VIP? Why not all of the servers? I guess we're guinea pigs :p *EDIT* Server is back up, whatever that was >.>
Check Servers??
07/19/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
as some of u saw tonight already 2 servers are on check.. is seams are some bugs.. i heard from friends that some of them ain`t got disconnected yet.. and i heard that this problem is from CTF event.. if someone have experience.. on this and can tell me and.. can tell us something about it.. please post.. give a reply to know if this happend before.. and what could happend next..