Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Emerald Dream Level 60 Mage for Warsong Char

Discussion on Emerald Dream Level 60 Mage for Warsong Char within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Emerald Dream Level 60 Mage for Warsong Char

Hey

I want to trade my Level 60 Horde Mage on the 1x Emerald Dream Server for a geared Character on the Warsong 12x Server.

The Mage has Epic mount, 300 Engineering and Tailoring, several PVP Trinkets from Engineering, some epics and is well preraid geared, also has about 200 Gold.

PM me with your offer and Skype name.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Emerald Dream-Warsong Feenix 1.12 Gold
09/29/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Selling golds on Feenix servers. Warsong gold 4$ per 1k Emerald Dream gold 50$ per 1k I also have a few accounts for sale on warsong/archangel servers with decently geared characters. T1-T2-T3 on warsong. and merciless geared on archangel. Hit me up on skype. badaboom.pow
[Selling] gold on feenix wow emerald dream and warsong 1.12 servers
11/20/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 11 Replies
If u found this thread it means that I am still selling so add me until this says the opposite. Greetings, We are selling gold on feenix vanilla wow servers-emerald dream and warsong.Giving discounts on bulk and repetead purchases.We already have very good reputation as gold provider on Archangel,trades are fast and smooth.Add us on skype : SNIFFCHEAF hit us an email : [email protected] Price is a subject of our ongoing communication,so contact us for discussion. With regards,...
[Selling] Feenix Emerald Dream account, level 60 UD Rogue.
10/03/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Sold since ages ago.
[Selling] WTS gold on feenix servers-Archangel,Emerald dream and Warsong!
09/14/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I have recently started selling gold on these servers-archangel(2.4.3),emerald dream(1.12) and warsong(1.12).These are all projects of wow-one.com. I have gold on each of the servers,both factions. We can trade face to face,and to keep it safe we can start with low amounts.(payments for only 1k or even 100g trades) to show that I am not here to scam. Pricing is following: Archangel- 6eur per 1k Warsong- 6eur per 1k Emerald dream- 6eur per 100g Note: price might drop greatly if...
[Trading] from Blackrock EU to Feenix Warsong/Emerald Dream
05/14/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
wanna exchange gold from blackrock or feenix archangel to feenix warsong or feenix emerald dream server. write me on skype: markymark1184