Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling VIP account (arena-tournament.com).

Discussion on Selling VIP account (arena-tournament.com). within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling VIP account (arena-tournament.com).

Hello im tired of playing WoW and i want to sell my account and its VIP on AT.
what i have it a 2500rated 2v2 hunter and a 2450rated 2v2 rogue and some small alts about 1.8k-2000k rated.

Its a VIP account which allows you to get wrathful gear for free and cool exotic mounts and teleport commands for all your characters you make

There is also a cataclysm server, but ive never tried it, but you also get all your gear there for free because of VIP

Arena-tournament is a pvp server for with wotlk 3.3.5a patch and there is alot of pro players there for example Hydra, Marm, Sodapoppin... and so on

VIP account on AT costs atm 60£.

highest bid wins. And i want the money to my paypal
GL HF!

Tags
arena-tournament rogue

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling VIP Arena-Tournament Account
08/07/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
I am looking to sell this account cause I no longer need it. I am taking offers for the account so shoot them at me. Add me on Skype at Cortana.CJ http://puu.sh/3UsN8.png
[Selling] Selling VIP account (arena-tournament.com)
05/26/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
Hello everyone. I feel as it's my time to stop playing World of Warcraft. For some time ago, i discovered "arena-tournament.com" which is the Wotlk private server. I once bought what they call "VIP account" which makes you able to buy Exotic mounts(spectral tiger, talbuk, amani warbear so on..), buy all the wrathful gear(for ever character, as long as you'd like) and gives you the tele command, which makes you able to teleport to your chosen destination. The whole package costs 60...
Selling Arena Tournament VIP Account.
05/18/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Selling Arena Tournament VIP Account http://arena-tournament.com/
[Selling] Selling arena-tournament donor account, several titles
05/10/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Selling Arena-Tournament Donator account (Full wrathfull gladiator on all characters/ same works with the cata server just the the season "whatever" gear) DK1- 9 titles one is "The flawless Victor" Earned on the best of all classes event, the only title on the server. 2800 XP DK2 -2 Titles 2300 XP DK3- No title 2200 XP and several other characters Contact me VIA skype so we can talk about it Skype: Ownbro Can provide screenshots via. skype
Selling arena-tournament.com donator account
05/02/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for 25 EURO. You get all the info. Has wrathful on all chars/new chars made. I accept paypal gift only, I DO NOT GO FIRST. We can use a middleman if you do not trust me. http://i.imgur.com/bzQI1.jpg