Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Feenix WARSONG UD Warrior High Warlord (Rank14) !!!

Discussion on Feenix WARSONG UD Warrior High Warlord (Rank14) !!! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Feenix WARSONG UD Warrior High Warlord (Rank14) !!!

Hello guys, id like to sell my last account with Undead Warrior Rank14 on Feenix Warsong Server.

Basiclly tittle says it all... It has Engineering + alch max. Some naxx/aq40 and radnom stuffs. Fully Enchanted. Real pvp machine! anyone that is interested in my account pls add me on skype for more info!
Im selling account for real money or golds ingame.
Have all account information!

cheers!
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] A great geared fury warrior on feenix warsong
07/29/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hello people! I'm looking to buy a really good geared fury warrior on Feenix Warsong server, alliance side, i'm paying really well depending on the gear. The gear i'm after is close around BIS, tanking gear is also welcome and will increase the price. Willing to pay around 200-300 euro for a quick and smooth affair, paypal only!
[Selling] Feenix Warsong Rank 7 Alliance Warrior & Hunter
08/06/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Account One The Warrior is a Knight-Lieutenant, with 6.7k honorable kills. He is specced fury and has Deathbringer (onyxia) mainhand and felstriker offhand (very rare ubrs drop). The warrior also has titanic legs, the lionheart helm, and four or five more epics, everything else is pre-raid bis or there about. This account has 130g, an Obsidian edged blade/ Unstoppable force for arms, and a Quel'serrar if you ever want to try tanking; though the character has limited gear for it. Has epic...
[Buying] FEENIX WARSONG ROGUE / WARRIOR
07/22/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I am looking for a T2+ Rogue, or an equivalently dps geared warrior, alliance is preferable but not necessary. Thanks! cpttightshirt is my skype, add me and send message.
[Selling] Feenix Warsong R13 Warrior Horde
07/15/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Servus, verkaufe hier einen rank 13 Horde Krieger auf dem 1.12.1 Realm des Privatservers Feenix.Beim Kauf gibts natürlich alle Daten wie Passwort,Geheimfrage + Antwort sowie die E-Mail + Passwort dazu! Krieger Rank 13: -Komplett episches Gear,natürlich verzaubert. -Frostwolf clan ehrfürchtig,Warsong outriders ehrfürchtig,the defilers respektvoll (6000 fehlen bis ehrfürchtig!),Cenarion circle ehrfürchtig. -Bergbau/Ingi 300 skill,alle Sekundärberufe voll ausgeskillt! -Episches Reiten...
[Selling] Feenix Warsong Warrior BiS
04/08/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, the title says it all. Im selling/trading a BiS as OFF Warrior, with decent T3/T2 tank gear. Im searching a UD rogue with nearly the same gear t2/t2,5/t3 If u want more information just PM me. greetings