Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EMERALD-DREAM Gold and Accounts Service.(WoW-One, Feenix, x1)

Discussion on EMERALD-DREAM Gold and Accounts Service.(WoW-One, Feenix, x1) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EMERALD-DREAM Gold and Accounts Service.(WoW-One, Feenix, x1)

Accounts and Gold on Emerald Dream
Emerald dream the side project of great server named Feenix with x1 rates and classic vision of how to bring back memories from Vanillla World of Warcraft
Fully Scripted Dungeons and Raids | Battlegrounds | World PvP | Pathfinding
Gradual content release | No gear rewards

*What we have now:
60 Level Undead Mage (With some greens, without mount) Sold
2 low level Undead Mage's(25-29 Level) Sold
29 Rogue Undead Male Twink with a lot of bis items(ready to pwn)
60 Level Night Elf Hunter Sold
43 Level Human Warrior Sold
Gold
(Feel free to buy little amount of gold like 50g and etc)

*We are fully interesting only horde-side, but if we get some suggestions about alliance accounts, we start working on them
*All Accounts with full information (like secret q\a,email)
*Only via paypal

*All prices and offers going to skype
skype general.robzo

bump for gold!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Emerald Dream-Warsong Feenix 1.12 Gold
09/29/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Selling golds on Feenix servers. Warsong gold 4$ per 1k Emerald Dream gold 50$ per 1k I also have a few accounts for sale on warsong/archangel servers with decently geared characters. T1-T2-T3 on warsong. and merciless geared on archangel. Hit me up on skype. badaboom.pow
[Selling] gold on feenix wow emerald dream and warsong 1.12 servers
11/20/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 11 Replies
If u found this thread it means that I am still selling so add me until this says the opposite. Greetings, We are selling gold on feenix vanilla wow servers-emerald dream and warsong.Giving discounts on bulk and repetead purchases.We already have very good reputation as gold provider on Archangel,trades are fast and smooth.Add us on skype : SNIFFCHEAF hit us an email : [email protected] Price is a subject of our ongoing communication,so contact us for discussion. With regards,...
[Buying] Feenix Emerald Dream gold
10/17/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 13 Replies
Hello there Currently looking to buy a lot of gold on the horde or alliance side, for the private server called Feenix Emerald Dream. Contact me to discuss, looking for a one time buy at the moment, but will probably come back for more as a regular buyer from your stock. Payments through Paypal in US dollars or Euro. I am a certified Paypal owner. You can contact me back on this thread, on skype or send me a PM.
[Selling] (Privat-Server) Feenix Emerald Dream Gold
05/18/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Verkaufe Gold auf dem privaten Server Emerald Dream. Allianz: 1,7k auf Lager Horde: Leer Preis 5€/100g, keine Diskussion. Der Server besitzt kein sponsoring System oder sonstigen Crap. Kenner wissen was das Gold mit Classic wert ist. Ausschließlich PayPal. Kein e*gold, PSC oder sonstiges, auch kein Tausch. Bei Interesse bitte PM.
WTB Gold Emerald Dream - Feenix Server
04/10/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to buy up to 1000g on Emerald Dream Vanilla WoW Feenix Server. Skype - Zoink0 Payment via Paypal or Live WoW Currency on any US Server