Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Feenix Warsong orc hunter full T2, BIS Xbow + alts

Discussion on Feenix Warsong orc hunter full T2, BIS Xbow + alts within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Feenix Warsong orc hunter full T2, BIS Xbow + alts

Hello,

After years of plaing on Warsong realm at feenix im offering account that contains:

1. Orc Hunter 60lvl - full set T2 (Dragonstalkers set), epic BWL weapons, BWL rings, zg enchanted all.
(Class that giving me most fun on battlegrounds)

2. Shadow Priest 60lvl - Anthema, Netharion tear, T0, T1, T2 mix gear(over 550 spell power).

and few 60 lvl alts T0 geared.

Account have 40.000 gold!

Want to sell all: account + gold.

Price:
I don't want to sell it fo free.
Gold in Warsong realm is 5Euro per 1000g. Im open for serious offer.

Offering account and all necessary info:
- dedicated to account email,
- secret question and
- secret answer

I dont want to sell in rush.
Giving you time and few ways to verify my identity, that im owner of offering account.

Account never had warnings.
Have flawless reputation.

For full spec, screenshoots, info, etc, plz contact me first via email:
Old 08/23/2013, 06:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

bump, buying shadow priest+gold joutenheim.old

add skype
Old 08/27/2013, 20:04   #3

PS. Hunter and Priest on same account, cant sell separatly.
Another contact info, skype: hunterfeenix

Selling also gold. (packs per 1000g). Realm: Warsong (12x) Server: Feenix

Tags
feenix, hunter, warsong

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Feenix Warsong Rank 7 Alliance Warrior & Hunter
08/06/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Account One The Warrior is a Knight-Lieutenant, with 6.7k honorable kills. He is specced fury and has Deathbringer (onyxia) mainhand and felstriker offhand (very rare ubrs drop). The warrior also has titanic legs, the lionheart helm, and four or five more epics, everything else is pre-raid bis or there about. This account has 130g, an Obsidian edged blade/ Unstoppable force for arms, and a Quel'serrar if you ever want to try tanking; though the character has limited gear for it. Has epic...
[Selling] Selling bis hunter and shadow priest r13 feenix warsong
07/12/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling 2 accaunts on feenix warsong realm. First accaunt:Full bis hunter(ally)(full t3,except chest t2,5) xbow from chromaggus,bow from 4hm(first on server),and aq40 gun,other items are bis.Also here is warlock(horde) with 4,5 t2,5,neltharions tear and other great items. Second accaunt:Shadow priest rank 13(horde) full pvp gear,really nice healing gear with loads of bis items.Mage with almost full bis items ally side! Msg me via forums for deal!
06/23/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling 2 accaunts on feenix warsong realm. First accaunt:Full bis hunter(ally)(full t3,except chest t2,5) xbow from chromaggus,bow from 4hm(first on server),and aq40 gun,other items are bis.Also here is warlock(horde) with 4,5 t2,5,neltharions tear and other great items. Second accaunt:Shadow priest rank 13(horde) full pvp gear,really nice healing gear with loads of bis items. Msg me via forums for deal!
06/21/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling 2 accaunts on feenix warsong realm. First accaunt:Full bis hunter(ally)(full t3,except chest t2,5) xbow from chromaggus,bow from 4hm(first on server),and aq40 gun,other items are bis.Also here is warlock(horde) with 4,5 t2,5,neltharions tear and other great items. Second accaunt:Shadow priest rank 13(horde) full pvp gear,really nice healing gear with loads of bis items. Msg me via forums for deal!
[Selling] Bis hunter vanilla feenix warsong
06/14/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling accaunt on feenix warsong server. hunter items:hunter(ally) is full bis(all t3 parts except chest)t2,5 chest bis xbow(chromaggus),gun from aq40,xbow from 4hm.Enough said warlock horde: 4/5 t2,5 neltharions tear and other bis gear from bwl/aq40 and naxxarams! Msg me via forums!