Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battle Net Name Change Method

Discussion on Battle Net Name Change Method within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Battle Net Name Change Method

When it comes to security on your Battle.net account, your first and last name is everything. Your Battle.net holds your Game licenses, so it is vital that you secure and protect your information from hackers.
In the unlikely situation that your account is taken away from you, you are able to recover it from Blizzard by sending in your identification and other pieces of information, but what if the information on your prized account doesn’t line up with your actual ID?
If hackers access an account you bought that doesn’t have your information, you may not be able to recover your account. Depending on the account administration investigation, you may be asked to provide actual pictures of your face next to your identification, and if you’re using identification cards that don’t belong to you, you may be out of luck.
It’s awkward and risky to explain to friends that you bought your account. Aside from looking like a bit of a newbie, you may be subject to an investigation by the account administration team or a permanent ban.

Change Your Battle Net Name Right Now

This service allows you to change the first and last name on your Battle.net account, giving you the ability to merge your accounts together, avoid embarrassing situations, and recover your account from hackers with your own ID.

Over 2000 Players Used this Battle Net Name Change Method

Price ?

Only 9.99$ - Cheapest Price in World !

How Can i Contact you ?

Note : After you Payd for Battle Net Name Change Guide - Please Verify your PayPal e-Mail Address
Delivery is Made Automatically to Your Inbox

Battle.net Name Changes are Useful For:

Gifting your account to a friend or family member with a different surname than yours.

Protecting characters you purchase by ensuring the name on the account is actually yours.

Avoiding embarrassing situations with friends & guildmates on RealID.

Merging a new account you purchased into your main account.

Frequently Asked Questions:

What is the Success Rate of Your Method?

95% , Based on Previous Experience and Peoples Progress

If i Fail with Your Method , Can i Get a Refund ?

Yes , i Refund you Half of Amount

is Any chance to get Bann when trying Change my Bnet Name ?

No , Excluded .

How many players used this ?

Over 2000 , Playing right now as Original Owner's Name

Change Your Battle Net Name Now !

Old 08/14/2013, 20:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 7
The Black Market: 101/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,038
An active trade topic must remain open so that prospective customers are able reply. It is not allowed to keep an active trade topic closed and only open it for pushing.

Edit: nvm -

You are not allowed to sell guides or tutorials of any kind. Elitepvpers stands for free sharing of information which is why we will no longer tolerate information being offered for a fee in Black Market. All respective topics will be closed.

#closed.
Closed Thread