Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Troll Hunter FEENIX

Discussion on Troll Hunter FEENIX within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Troll Hunter FEENIX account

Hello, I'm selling my last account since I stopped playing about a year ago.

It's a Troll Hunter on Warsong server Feenix really neatly geared. Good for PvP and PvE aswell.

8/8 Dragonstalker (T2)
Barb of the Sand Reaver (Weapon, AQ40)
Ashjre'thul, Crossbow of Smiting (Weapon, AQ40)
AQ40 misc.
Good reps.
and more.

Also has: Hit gear, PvP gear

600 AGI

Picture:

PM or reply here for your skype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Feenix Vanilla account (Troll Shaman)
06/26/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
Hello,selling my character cuz im quiting wow, for irl money. The account has 60 shaman, 42 paladin, 5lvl desenchanter rogue. Troll Shaman level 60 Horde. Healing gear: T3(3/9), T2(7/8), T1(4/8) bis items: Rejuvenating Gem,Wormscale Blocker,Shard of the Scale,Don Rigoberto's Lost Hat,Grasp of the Old God
[Selling] Selling Troll Shaman Feenix warsong server 1.12
06/15/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 6 Replies
Hello,selling my character cuz im quiting wow, for irl money. The account has 60 shaman, 42 paladin, 5lvl desenchanter rogue. Troll Shaman level 60 Horde. Healing gear: T3(3/9), T2(7/8), T1(4/8) bis items: Rejuvenating Gem,Wormscale Blocker,Shard of the Scale,Don Rigoberto's Lost Hat,Grasp of the Old God
[WTS EU] Troll Hunter!
04/29/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hello there! :) So I've quit playing WoW, so now I'd like to sell my account with all its original cd keys, email, name and so on.. You can make sure that the account will be totally yours, all the information that is needed, will be yours. It is a lvl85 Troll hunter on the Bloodscalp European server. Some neccessary information of the character: - It has 390ilvl PvE gear - All the gear are enchanted and socketed with appropriate gems - Has 2650 Valor points available.
WTS lvl 80 Troll Hunter
02/28/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
WTS lvl 80 Troll Hunter char have 13.2k gold , if u are interested add me msn: [email protected] http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... ssan&cn=El
[WTS] Lvl 70 Troll Hunter
05/23/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Huhu biete meinen lvl 70 Troll Hunter zum verkauf an: 52.000 Ehre 1100 Arena Punkte Equip beläuft sich auf lvl 70 blaue quest und instanz items mit s1 armbrust 400g im Inventar und ca. 500 g in Mats