Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WOW LEVELING SERVICE [FAST]

Discussion on WOW LEVELING SERVICE [FAST] within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

View Poll Results: Trustable?
Trustable 1 33.33%
Not Trustable 2 66.67%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 7
Thumbs up WOW LEVELING SERVICE [FAST]

Hi, I've been in the game since the early tbc. Got a huge experience about the game and I know lots of tips and tricks for the fastest way of leveling.

I will by hand level a character for you 1-40, 40-60, 60-85 and 85-90
I use no bots and there is no way that you can get banned.

You pick the faction/race/name and server!

add me on skype: HeaT143

I ONLY accept payments through PayPal or PaySafe Cards!

We are two people boosting so we can take 2 orders at a time.

Tags
2 days, fast, leveling service, world of warcraft

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GW2 Fast Power Leveling Service
04/18/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 4 Replies
Hi all I am Guild Wars/Guild Wars 2 fan so from time to time I deal with gold selling and power leveling. So here is my offer, and it is time limited, because conditions in game changes permanently - 1-80 lvl within max 2 days for only 60EUR - all gold, karma, items stays with your toon or equivalent in GW2 gold (up to you)
Paragon Leveling Service Me On Account > Fast Paragon Leveling
03/12/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 2 Replies
hello, i offer my paragon leveling service 100% leveld manually. 1-30 vs 200m 1-50 vs 500m 1-60 vs 650m 50-60 vs 200m depending on what level you want the time until completion will be done. i prefer if you have some decent gear so i can do quick runs without any problems. i can use my gear though but then i want half before i start. so far 3 happy customers from 1-50 and 1-30 plus 1-80 barb. we will use a mediator so we both feel safe, i currently did 1-80 at 11 days and i was...
WOW-US/EU-Leveling Service-Fast and Safe
01/16/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 7 Replies
FastSeller-Power Leveling Team we are a professional and mature power leveling team Which has been providing power leveling service for 7 years. We support World of warcraft and other HOT games. We are 100% Manual Power leveling for 12 hours a day, Your account will get max of safe guarantee and this Service Belong The US and EURO Server! Attention: When we log in the customer's account to do the power leveling service, the account may be temporary locked. It's just a protection...
Need fast leveling service
10/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, i have an account at lvl 13... need to get it to level 30 ASAP. PM ME
Very Fast, Very Reliable Elo Boosting and Leveling service
07/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Hello Everyone,allow me to introduce myself I am a Platinum ranked player S1 and S2 ,and now i am offering elo boost to this community and to the people in need of getting out of elo hell. As I am new to this community ,people won't trust me .NP I will work hard to get your trust . My Rates are : From 1000 ELO or below to 1100 - $6 1100-1200 - $10 1200-1300 - $12.50 1300-1400 - $15 1400-1500 - $30