Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling an AMAZING WoW/D3 account, Rare & Expensive Mounts/Names 2 90s and MORE!

Discussion on Selling an AMAZING WoW/D3 account, Rare & Expensive Mounts/Names 2 90s and MORE! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling an AMAZING WoW/D3 account, Rare & Expensive Mounts/Names 2 90s and MORE!

I'm selling a World of Warcraft account with the Grand Expedition Yak, the Sandstone Drake, the Onyx panther, Fiery Warhorse reins, several drakes such as ironbound, albino, twilight, black and Volcanic. You will find no better account for this value of money, its a steal! I have several cloud serpents including the raid one which is the Thundering Jade cloud serpent, I also have the thundering august cloud serpent along with a normal Gold and Azure cloud serpent, in total there is 83 mounts. Mount wise this account is golden for showing off, another awesome mount I have is the Flameward hippogryph, Brewfest ram, and also the collectors edition MoP mount the Imperial Quilen, Ontop of that this account includes 4 60's on Diablo 3, All heroes level 60 bar Witchdoctor, the barbarian has around 500m+ worth of gear on it and can do any MP difficulty with ease, another thing is this account has participated in the annual pass which means it also has Tyrael's charger which is now an unavailable mount. I also have the Heart of Aspects Blizard store mount along with the Dark Pheonix, Cenarion War hippogryph, Golden king, White Hawkstrider! and the Red flying cloud! I have two 90's, A Rogue and a Druid, both have decent gear, but the druid is raid ready along with Maxed Herbalism and Inscription with ALL Recipes! The rogue has Maxed engineering aswell, but thats not all, this Rogue has a name INCREDIBLY rare such as; John, its four letters and a name, my druid also has quite a unique name. Theres also a few thousand gold still remaining on the account along with some characters equipped with some good BoE's like Darkmoon Cards. I have a lvl 87 Warlock on the same realm, and a lvl 86 Paladin on another realm called Stormscale (Horde) The warlock comes equip with full transmog that looks truly awesome, all red and flames. I also have an 85 Hunter with 506 Enchanting. As said in the title this account comes with both 90s in one of the top 10 guilds in the world (Only as Socials) which means any guild achievements are your achievments which is how I got the Thundering Jade Serpent. Why would I sell my personal account? With the return of the 2007 Runescape I honestly don't really want to play WoW anymore + I play League of Legends aswell. I have much more to say about the account but this description is long enough If theres any questions about the account feel free to message me.

The account has no membership remaining, and I'm selling it on ************** at the moment since with normal PayPal people can get take it back.

I'd like to sell it for Old School RS gold if possible or through player auctions, I have no rep on this site, but I have reputation on ************** and I'm a Sponsor on OSbot.