Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] MOLTEN PREMIUM ACCOUNT SERVER FROSTWOLF

Discussion on [WTS] MOLTEN PREMIUM ACCOUNT SERVER FROSTWOLF within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] MOLTEN PREMIUM ACCOUNT SERVER FROSTWOLF

I want to sell my premium account that allows to skip queues on all molten-wow servers

On my account i have:

Human Hunter liv 85 on server Frostwolf ( Cataclysm 4.3.4)

Price is 10 euros ( now on cataclysm servers istant 85 cost 15 euros!)

If interested contact me or post here
Old 05/06/2013, 19:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

gimme some of ur trade info,as in :

do u give e-mail account used to create molten-wow acc?

what kind of payments do u accept? can accept steam games? dota 2 keys?
Old 05/16/2013, 14:36   #3

up

sold in other forum

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS> Molten WoW premium account (WotLK - Deathwing server)
03/02/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
Has 79 coins and 248 vote points Rogue (main) - pve (assassination, heavens fall, kryss HC) 6108 gs (21k dps on dbs on a nice raid setup) pvp (mut build) 6144 gs - full wrath except shoulders profession: Jewelcrafting (has most needed recipes) / Leatherworking (has all icc recipes / some toc recipe) achievement points: 4360 mounts used: raven lord / brutal nether drake (i gave up on hunting timeless proto drake :3 ) cooking / first aid / fishing : 450 ( with chef and salty...
[WTS] Molten WoW Premium Account
03/01/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
Hello I have an account on MoltenWOW with 1 character on WOLTK realm: Is a Paladin Retry full PVE with Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand - Items - Wrath of the Lich King Database donated and Full PVP with wratful wepon + Tank Gear. The account has 22 coins left so you can buy mount, trinket HC or everyting you want HC + 140 points and with this point you can buy epic items like furious and other pve item and trinkets that are not HC. + 80 Rogue RAGANROS (20X) and + 85 Hunter Full...
WTS Molten Wow Private Server Premium Account
11/26/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Lots of good toons on Sargeras on Lvl 85 Cata realm. Male Undead Hunter almost full Vicious with Tier 2 Weapon (melee and range) and several other donor pve items like Essence of Cyclone heroic. 100k Gold, 2200er achievment in 2s and Deadly Gladiator's Frostwyrm!! Female Bloodelf Ret Pally With Ashkandi Heroic, two pieces of tier 11 heroic, fury of angerforge trinket (damn rare trinket atm) and full Vicious Set. Full epic. Ravenlord!! Female Tauren Feral Druid with two pieces of tier...
4.0.6 Molten WoW Premium Account Private Server
11/24/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Ich habe hier meinen Molten Premium Account günstig abzugeben da ich mich wieder dem offiziellen WoW zuwende. Auf dem Account befinden sich einige Top Chars fast alle mit Donor Gear mit Itemlvl 360 + Tauren Feral Druid mit Tier 11 Heroic 2 Set Bonus und Malevolence Heroic Rest nahezu voll episch Undead Hunter Full PvP nur drei Teile Vicious fehlen mit 2200er Achievment und 2200er Waffen Stangenwaffe und Bogen + einige PvE Heroic Items (Essence of Cyclone Trinket + Tier 11 Heroic...