Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best in slot characters - Eternal wow

Discussion on Best in slot characters - Eternal wow within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best in slot characters - Eternal wow

Hey all stopped playing my eternal wow private server account, I have played the account for many years and spent a lot of time on it.

The main characters are a gnome Mage full tier 10.5 heroic version with full ICC heroic off sets amazing dps.

Resto Druid full pvp set best in slot as well as full ICC 25 hc gear most best in slot items, this is my main unkillable especially 1v1 so much fun to raid and PVP.

Also have a half heroic geared Draenei pala tank.. Full tier 10 best in slot gear including 1h mace and shield all chars over 6.3k GS.

Also have other lower GS characters such as a 5.5k GS shaman.

There is also a horde undead warrior best in slot weapons and best PVP gear you can get (WRATH)

Aswell as this I have a full eternal set shadow/disc priest on another realm on eternal, insane fun.

Very strong account have spent a lot of time and $ on it so looking for serious offers willing to show ingame too

PM me on Skype: Icoilueve