Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2.400 Deathknight, 2400 Shaman + 90 Monk/Priest/Druid

Discussion on 2.400 Deathknight, 2400 Shaman + 90 Monk/Priest/Druid within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
2.400 Deathknight, 2400 Shaman + 90 Monk/Priest/Druid

Hey ePvP,

today i want to offer my Battle.net Account with 5 epic lvl 90s on it. He got the Achievment Over 9000! and at least 120 Mounts, for example the Magic Rooster Egg. The DK and the Shaman are both on Aegwynn EU Alliance and wear the T2 of the last Season.

Armory Link:
(Deathknight, Aegwynn)

I wont tell you the Name of the Char before the Trade! - Dont want to get a ban or smth like this.

My offer is 300€ PayPal!, negotiable.

//German

Hallo ePvP,
hiermit möchte ich meinen Battle.net Account verkaufen. Auf ihm sind 5 lvl 90er, er hat den Erfolg für mehr als 9000 Erfolgspunkte und hat mindestens 120 Mounts, unter anderem den Wilden Raptor und den Magischen Hahn.

Der Todesritter, sowie der Schamane sind beide auf Aegwynn und tragen das T2 der letzten Saison.

Armory Link:
(Todesritter, Aegwynn)

Ich werde euch keinen Charnamen nennen bevor wir handeln. Ich möchte keinen Bann oder sonstiges und darüber lässt sich nicht diskutieren!

Mein Angebot ist 300€ PayPal VHB.

Danke im Vorraus, bei Interesse PN oder Skype

--- Ich gebe nicht first! Gerne auch Request a Trade!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wow Account 4x 90 Monk, Shaman, Rogue, Priest + alot of 85 Twinks
02/10/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, verkaufe meinen MOP (+Starcraft) Account der bis zum 12.02.2013 15:09 bezahlt ist. Auf dem Account befinden sich: 90 Monk http://armoryx.com/id.php?id=19600
WTS warrior,warlock,roge,hunter,priest,druid,Death Knight,shaman,mage,paladin
11/24/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
The Deathwing rised and Fear is spreading all over Azeroth! It is finally arrived the World of Warcraft Cataclysm. Get ready for This with surprises from FZF.com Express Delivery! Das unheil unter Azeroth wird sich in kürze erheben, er wird Angst und Schrecken über das Land bringen! Bereitet Euch mit uns darauf vor! Alle überraschungen bei FZF.com ! No business too small, no problem too big. All your imaginations can be created Your satisfaction is our pursuit The choice of a new...
[WTT] [b]PvP-Rogue 80 [s] 80er Priest,Druid,Shaman
04/21/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo Wie das Topic schon nahelegt bin ich auf der Suche nach einem seriösen Tauschgeschäft. Mit seriös meine ich also jede Partei sollte wenn möglich eine Ebayauktion mit SK zum selben Preis starten und der jeweils andere kauft die Auktion! Natürlich sollten auch ALLE nötigen Einzelheiten in der Auktion stehen, auch ERSTBESITZER! Jetzt zum eigentlichen Tauschgeschäft: Biete einen männlichen PvP-GnomSchurken an. Die Klasse/Fraktion kann ja alle 3 Tage wenn nötig geändert werden ;) ...
WTS Level 80 DeathKnight Kingslayer + 80 Druid/Paladin/Priest
03/13/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to sell my account, just do not have time to play this game anymore due to Uni. Account is currently active, has a couple of weeks of game time left (will add more if needed). On this account there are 4 level 80s, 2 level 60+, the rest under level 60. Orc male Death Knight: Kingslayer title 310 Rusted Proto-Drake Mount (Ulduar 10 HM's + Achievements) Almost full 264 Gear (245 Trinket, 2 x 251 Tier, 258 Hard Mode Belt, rest 264)
WTB LVL70+Shaman,Druid, or Priest
06/26/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I would like to buy one of the following toons shaman,druid, or priest class,spec and gear not important must be lvl 70+prefer 80 but will lvl if i have to and under 250 us.Must be alliance and transferable my MSN is [email protected]