Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wow game time card and nop expansion!

Discussion on wow game time card and nop expansion! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 34
wow game time card and nop expansion!

paying with gold will pay 75k on garona allince gold of course
i currently have no game time so you have to give game time first
if you only have mop then you will have to wait till i get game time to make the deal!
if you have eu time and mop you can give that i will contact support and have them change it to NA dont try to scam they can only change activated codes
skype vaandoom1
*will come up as kyle casey*

now up amount of gold to 90k only want standard edition of mop thats 39$ and a 30 day key is 15$ if 60 day key we can discuss ammount of gold needed

price now bumped to 100k gold it will not rise anymore then this message me on skype if you would like to discuss any options or w.e

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] game time card+mop expansion pay gold and others
03/23/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
i need a game time card and mop expansion key! i can pay 75k gold AT MAX on garona allince i have 2 game time cards 60 day that cannot be used in the US i will also trade these *i do not have time on my account so i will trade the 2 codes first * *I WILL NOT GO FIRST UNLESS YOU ARE REPPED *I WILL NOT GO FIRST UNLESS YOU ARE REPPED *I WILL NOT GO FIRST UNLESS YOU ARE REPPED *I WILL NOT GO FIRST UNLESS YOU ARE REPPED my skype is vaandoom1 will come up as kyle casey
[WTS] WoW MoP Expansion + Game Time Cards!
11/01/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
Hey evry1 I am selling these 2 items ! WoW Mists expansion €30,- each! WoW 60day game time card EU or US €30,- each! If interested add me on skype Skypename : Gamedog6 Email : [email protected]
Suche Game Time Card oder sonst wie Game Time
10/04/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Topic sagt alles. Brauche Game Time für meinen WoW Account :)