Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Level 90 Blood Elf Paladin

Discussion on Level 90 Blood Elf Paladin within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Level 90 Blood Elf Paladin

Item name: US WoW Level 90 Paladin
Item type: US World of Warcraft Account
Payment Method: PayPal
Payment Amount: $150 OBO.
Info on it: This is my level 90 Blood Elf Paladin, it has a lot of good/fun things on it, I'll let the pictures explain
Pictures:

Lots of currencies for whatever.

Exalted with almost every Pandaria faction, Best Friends with all Tillers including Nomi, also best friends with Nat Pagle.

Bunch of heirlooms, mostly rogue/monk.

Almost all of the unique items from Pandaria rares, and a off-spec tanking set.

485 ilvl, and Sha-Touched weapon upgraded 1/2.

Max Professions (I also have a chef's hat)

Quite a few achievement points for the amount of time I've played (And as you can see, they're not all from the exploration achievments

Both rare TBC mounts

Vial of the Sands

Titles!

So PST me or add me on Skype at Sleazy245

Bump.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Paladin 80' PvP /Blood Elf Paladin 80' PvE
09/09/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
Battlenet account / Cataclysm enabled / no authenticator added. Account active till 20.04.2012 20:03 Price: 75eu. Or trade for Runes of Magic gold / diamonds only on Cath server. Human paladin 80' on Frostwhisper PvP EU server http://www.maskedarmory.com/anonymous-wow-armory- profile-46721.html
[Sell] Lv. 85 Horde Blood Elf Paladin!!
01/12/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Hello all, I want to sell my lv. 85 Horde Blood elf paladin. It is on the server Dunemaul. The Character has an item level of 333. Also the it has game time till tomorrow so im looking for selling it today!! Furthermore; -I have secret q+a ofc. -It has 12.3k gold. -Lot of mounts( Bronze drake, armored brown bear, blackwar wolf, great brewfest kodo, halloween headless horsemen mount, swirft red rider,swift green rider.)
Blood Elf Paladin for sale ! lvl 80
12/19/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 21 Replies
Hello . I have holy pala for sale , armory link in msn if u are interested . I'm first owner and can give u all info ... MSN : [email protected] I dont put here long story, if u wanna buy holy pala then contact me via msn and we can talk...
Selling Level 80 EU WoW Account´s ! Level 80 Blood Elf Paladin and ...
03/10/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Selling 2 WoW account´s 1. Level 80 blood elf paladin in acc have 21.4k gold 2. Level 80 Human Rogue this acc have only 9k gold Armorly link´s i give u IN MSN ! , and if u interested and wanna buy my wow accout´s:P then add me msn...