Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap RAF Gametime! With compensation policy, SOR Acc's,CD-Keys,Gold & More

Discussion on Cheap RAF Gametime! With compensation policy, SOR Acc's,CD-Keys,Gold & More within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap RAF Gametime! With compensation policy, SOR Acc's,CD-Keys,Gold & More

Anti-Blizzard RaF Removal Policy - You get 100% Refund of Recruit a friend on removal, In this way you will be able to play continually without interruption and removals. Please try out our policy, it'll surely satisfy you!

1 Month EU RaF Gametime with 2 more times RaF Month compensation on blizz removal - 4.5€ or 18k Gold

1 Month EU RaF Gametime with 1 more times RaF Month compensation on blizz removal - 3€ or 12k Gold

1 Month U.S RaF Gametime with 2 more times RaF Month compensation on blizz removal - 6.5$ or 22k gold
__________________________________________________ ______________________________ _________________________________________________

Q. What is Compensation Policy?

Answer: Compensation policy was created because blizzard constantly started removing RaF gametime on weekly basis, so it was created to counter against it.

Q. How does Compensation Policy of RaF Gametime Work?

Answer: I only take 3-4 referals from you after you pay me with gold or money, after that i give you a month gametime, once there is a removal in your gametime, I will instantly compensate you by adding another month in the older referals you've sent me, in this way you constantly keep playing without having to worry to pay again or buying unfreeze codes.

Risk of Removal of gametime - LOW. (This is a very safe method without you spending too much on unfreeze codes which if used many times will cause you to get account suspension by blizz)

__________________________________________________ ______________________________ _________________________________________________

Note: Unfreeze code is Used for making your account active again so you are able to send Recruit a friend a referal to me.

Account unfreeze Code EU: 1€ or 2k-4k Gold

Account Unfreeze code U.S:1.5$ or 3k-5k gold

<Selling Recruit a Friend Monthly Game time / (Europe)>

1 Month Game time - 1.5€ Or 6k Gold.

<Selling Recruit a Friend Monthly Game time / (United States)>

1 Month Game time - 2$ or 6k - 14k Gold

Now also offering cheap reseller rates, Contact me on skype!

-- Recruit a friend Referal Mount - Obsidian Nightwing w/ 1 Month Gametime ---

Price EU - 3€ Or 10-16k Gold

Price U.S - 4.5$ or 12-20k Gold.

Note: Gold Prices may vary depending on your server. This isnt the final listing.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________ _________________________________________

SCROLL OF RESURRECTION UNMERGED EU/US ACCOUNTS
Scroll of Resurrection Benefits

1 Level 80 character, you pick realm/faction/race/class!
Battlechest, WOTLK and Cataclysm expansions!
Free 7 days gametime
Free realm migration
Your own choice of name/secret question/country (merge it into your battle.net)
With luck, more random level 60-70 characters!

Price

U.S Unmerged WoW Account: 14.5$ or 20k-70k Gold.

E.U Unmerged WoW Account: 14€ or 20-80k Gold.

Contact Us

Skype - mmo.services1
Old 02/27/2013, 21:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,056
Can i get 1 month for free? only for trusing u