Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Such char Change.

Discussion on Such char Change. within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Such char Change.

Hey

gibt es jemand der char change macht? so das ich das volk wählen kann auf dem selben server?

würde mit ingame gold zahlen auf tichondrius

würd bei trusted gern first geben. /pn
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Can change name of my char ?
01/27/2010 - Dekaron - 11 Replies
whit CE have a script for change name ? i think is a GM commande but im not sure i just need help for that ty ho and if have script what cmd after ty
change or take over char name from other player?
01/10/2010 - Archlord - 4 Replies
as you know the servers will be merged at 14th january if char name on both merged servers already exist, you will get "char name edit" button. so you can create at the other server a char with same name before 14th and use it after merge to change name from main for free :)
Char Color Change
06/20/2009 - Combat Arms - 4 Replies
Hey guys. Through some experimentation I've found that deleting the files combat arms\game\'Chars_T_Face.rez' 'Chars_T_Head.rez' and 'Chars_T_Body.rez' will clear all characters textures. Simply, it turns them white. This is nice in dark maps, but the lighter ones and the snowy ones, its just stupid. it does more harm than good. I was thinking, If these files were to be edited so that the characters were bright pink, yellow, blue, or green, they would stand out on the map. Is there...