Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



RAF(i will be)

Discussion on RAF(i will be) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 323
Received Thanks: 7
RAF(i will be)

Hello!

I am interesting in RAF.(To be recruited)

I am wiling to play a lot this days speicaly now for 10 days like 10-11 hours a day. I am from EU but i am wiling to play on US even more!! I buy battlechest u buy me expansions. I was playing wow for like 4 years so i know something abaout it I am 18 years old and i woud like same age or even older person so i can talk to it while leveling and he is kinda talkative. I dont care which side i will play but i prefer a bit alliance.

Skype: andraz41
meebika is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.