Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW (US/EU) Unban Service - Original Letters - Good Success Chance

Discussion on WoW (US/EU) Unban Service - Original Letters - Good Success Chance within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoW (US/EU) Unban Service - Original Letters - Good Success Chance

Hello Elite,

I am happy to announce that I will be offering Unbanning service for World of Warcraft.

Before you add me or PM me, I urge you to please read the post in its entirety.

A Little Bit About How This Works:

Blizzard's system of spotting "cheaters" is flawed. Why? Because although Blizzard bans a large number of players every week for cheating (of which many are "perma banned"), a very large portion of those players are granted access again upon appealing their account cancellation.

This is because the bulk of blizzard bans are "blanket" bans, or banwaves, which (accurately) includes all flagged players; these players are taken down with one fell swoop. The only thing is, these blanket bans are based on algorithms and probabilities, not personal review and investigation.

Blizzard has a team of GM's who's specific job description is to read and determine the actual outcome of an account after it has been appealed. You may have a message in your email that states that your account is cancelled, and it will indeed stay that way indefinitely unless you do something about it.

This is where I come in.

I have a firm understanding on Blizzard's policies and ToS, but more importantly, I have first hand experience in dealing with unbanning accounts, and the ticket and email system in general.

What My Service Includes:
  • Fully customized letters based entirely on your situation, and your situation only. I do not make copy and paste templates.
  • A committment to work with you until your case is determined.
  • I will outline safe practices for you to follow if you do decide to continue using 3rd party programs. This is especially important for those who are new to this.
  • I work at home, and I am available to answer your questions throughout most of the day.

What I Can Guarantee:
  • I can guarantee that all of my letters are original, never copied, and never templated.
  • I can guarantee that I will help you until your case is determined.
  • I can guarantee that I will never charge you extra for a single case.
  • I can guarantee that I will put forth my best effort into resolving your case.
  • I can guarantee that I will be reliable and answer your questions and concerns.

What I CANNOT Guarantee:
  • I cannot guarantee that your account will be re-opened.

Because of this, my service is Non-Refundable.

With all of the guarantees that I can make, and as much experience and knowledge that I have, the severity of your in-game actions, amongst an array of other factors (which we will discuss) all play a large role in determining the outcome.

How My Process Works, And What You Can Expect Upon Contacting Me:
  • I will first determine the reason for your ban based on the email you received.
  • I will have you fill out a short form which will outline all of the details.
  • Upon receiving payment, I will immediately start working on your case.
  • When necessary, I will continue to personalize your responses that we will use to continue to fight for your case.
  • I will share my knowledge and tips on how to play the game safer.

My Service Fee:
  • I currently charge $20 per case, which includes all of the services that I mentioned above.

My Contact:

PM Here
Please keep in mind that, although I work from home, I am not available 24/7. I will usually not be able to work on cases past 2:00 AM EST, and I am not always available during the Weekend.

Thank you for reading!

Up
Old 05/27/2015, 19:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Unban my WoW account pls

Hi, I would love to unban my wow account that i play reguarly mostly everyday 5-6 hours per day past 5 years.