Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS pipiload code

Discussion on WTS pipiload code within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS pipiload code

I want to sell pipiload code 5$,10$,20$ via paypal, lr, wmz, perfect money.
If you want to it. Please contact to me. Email: .
Thanks all!!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB PIPILOAD CARDS
04/29/2016 - Battle of the Immortals - 6 Replies
Ya ya i know i said i quit playing,but unfortunately i have to come back to play.I just love too much this game. The problem is ,for like 6 months ago i could've bought cards easily with paypal.Now its fuking spamming me:This buy method is not avaialble in your country. Funny thing is,i can transfer money with paypal with any other person.So i am asking for friendly people that can use paypal to buy cards,trade me them for some extra money :).Wanna get back in top :handsdown: This...
WTS 75$ pipiload card for 50$ only!
03/11/2012 - Battle of the Immortals - 1 Replies
Ok this is how this happened.My brother bought me several 75$ cards...he thought i am still playing....this was for my birthday..and now i am stuck with these cards and i dont need to play anymore,i moved on with playing these games. I got 3 pieces of 75$ each. I hope that i can sell each of them for only 50$,because i realise i wont get 75$ like its initially price. I edited them in paint as a proof i have them. http://img859.imageshack.us/img859/7303/cardk.png . So 50$ each 75$ please...
pipiload here pipiload there
02/29/2012 - Battle of the Immortals - 0 Replies
I have been trying to find any way to fucking exploit this and i have been failing since boiwar's come up. Any ideea?or any help?:rtfm:
PIPILOAD CARDS
02/13/2012 - Battle of the Immortals - 12 Replies
Does anyone know this bug? Some hardcore zenners ( MoMo ( boiwar) MsAthena( boigermany ) are multiplying zen. They buy card then use few times or somethng like that.. I tried some methods but they dont work... Share with me in private share here on forum. Email [email protected]
New Ideea?what do you think?(pipiload)
01/15/2012 - Battle of the Immortals - 3 Replies
I was thinking if some of us here can exploit pipiload cards.something like a universal code that works all the time from all ip's. especially on Battle of the Immortals War Battle of Immortals Germany - Private Server Do you think is possible?