Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS lvl 90 Pala (PvP/PvE) and 5 lvl 85's acc comes with copy of Diablo 3

Discussion on WTS lvl 90 Pala (PvP/PvE) and 5 lvl 85's acc comes with copy of Diablo 3 within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS lvl 90 Pala (PvP/PvE) and 5 lvl 85's acc comes with copy of Diablo 3

Good evening,

I've been playing wow now for over 6 years and it's now that time where i need to move on.

On the account i have many vanity items/mounts and titles and a wide array of lvl 85's aswell as a 90 so you can start panda however u want

Below are the chars on the account:

90 human paladin
85 worgen druid
85 night elf priest
85 human mage
85 human warrior
85 human hunter

BoA mounts include chopper, netherwing drakes, 3 man mammoth, ICC skeletal dragon plus many many more. Main has epic flying as do the druid and mage. Rest have atleast normal flying.

The paladin has 600 mining/581 engineering and the account has around 20k gold.

I have all the account info ofc as i'm the original account holder.

Any questions feel free to reply or PM me. If you want to chat straight away then my skype name is morty_douchebag so chuck me an add

I know peeps are afraid of scammers... i just want to make some money from the game that took soooo many hours of my life away lol

Hopefully speak to some of you soon :P

I am the Original Owner and i can provide ID scan if needed