Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WoW-SHOP]Scarab Lord~High End Character~~Rare Mounts~First Realm~PREMIUM ACCOUNTs

Discussion on [WoW-SHOP]Scarab Lord~High End Character~~Rare Mounts~First Realm~PREMIUM ACCOUNTs within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WoW-SHOP]Scarab Lord~High End Character~~Rare Mounts~First Realm~PREMIUM ACCOUNTs

is selling high end characters and accounts that are exclusively purchased from original owners (individuals), for the most part living in the USA and Europe (no Chinese farming guaranteed).

Visit and See Our Products Avaible in Stock

You Can Find :

PvE Character 410ilvl
Elite - Tier 2 PvP Gear
Scarab Lord
First Realm
Gladiator
Dragonwrath , Teracgosa's Rest >> Fangs of the Father Rogue

60 Twink Character >> Tier 3 / Corrupted Ashbringer , Old Gear/Item >> Sulfuros , Hand of Ragnaros >> Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker
70 Twink Character >> Old Gear/Item >> Tier 6 >> Shadowmourne >> Thori'dal the Stars Bow >> Warglaives of Azzinot
85 High End 15.000 Achievement Points >> Heroic Gear >> Elite PvP Gear >> Top Rare Mounts >> Unobtainable Gear / Title

World-of-Warcraft-Shop is the only company who will help you throughout the whole transfer process until your character is securely transferred to a new account created by yourself only.

e-Mail:

Homepage -
Old 08/20/2012, 10:27   #2

70% of Characters is Transfered Dirrectly to Your Main Bnet Account Under your Name .
Contact us .
Old 08/22/2012, 19:26   #3

Free Change Name This Week !
Old 08/24/2012, 19:03   #4

5% Discount

Free Character Transfer

Delivery in Minutes

Best Service !
Old 09/01/2012, 18:20   #5

Working Day and Night , Contact Me !
Old 09/13/2012, 09:34   #6

10% Discount , MoP is Near , Get your Account Now !
Old 09/20/2012, 19:26   #7

For Sale !
Old 09/21/2012, 12:38   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

this user is a scammer.
i can provide payment confirmation, but i never received the account.

i send payment, he send wrong account details and goes offline.
money was liftet from WU and i get no account.

V1rTualMMO / world-of-warcraft-shop.com = SCAM, BEWARE !!!!

@V1rTualMMO / world-of-warcraft-shop.com
lawsuit for this deceiver/impostor was made at the police, you will receive post from them.