Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS]Spectral tiger code

Discussion on [WTS]Spectral tiger code within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS]Spectral tiger code

Hello, after i recovered my old email, i noticed that i have 1 Spctral tiger code. I saw that people selling it for 200-300 euros, but i think it's too much for 2 mounts. I sell for 70euros. Paypal or Psc card. My skype sarykassz or email

1 mount can be sold for 250k gold, so for 70 euros you can make 500k gold. And it's very much.

UP
Old 05/29/2012, 19:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

UP!
Old 05/29/2012, 19:46   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Spectral Tiger Code
09/14/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey mates, after trying to sell my Spectral Tiger Code for months now, having had bad experience with ebay and co., im now trying to sell it here. Im going cheap and can grant proof, if your interested send me you icq or skype via pm! Greets
Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger (is unused redeemption code)
09/05/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
title sayd everything . i want to sell a tcg card loot with spectral tiger reward. the code can be used everywhere on all servers . you receive both mounts from him contact me here : [email protected] to talk about . payment trought Paysafecard.com
REINS OF SWIFT SPECTRAL TIGER (is TCG Code UNUSED)
05/06/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
Title is sayd all. is UNUSED Digital Code (Can be used on all Servers) Price is Negociable. Offers at : [email protected]
Spectral-Tiger
07/15/2007 - World of Warcraft - 14 Replies
Das ist hier mal für euch von www.mmo-champion.com ! Das neue Mount! -> Droppt in Zul'Aman die neue 10er Instanz für Leute unter Kara equip. Ich glaube ist sogar gleich zu stellen. http://www.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2007/july /spectraltiger.jpg