Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTT] World of Warcraft account into League of Legends Account EU VEST [WTT]

Discussion on [WTT] World of Warcraft account into League of Legends Account EU VEST [WTT] within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [WTT] World of Warcraft account into League of Legends Account EU VEST [WTT]

WTT WoW account into a LoL EU West Account

It's time for me to finally move on to new things, so I'm selling my WoW character. This is my 2nd account sale, but I am paypal verified and I will take whatever measures necessary to verify my legitimacy. I have been scammed once, and am willing to conduct this deal trough a middle man.

The hunter is lvl 85, and got 386 ilvl, and 4k resilience in pvp gear. He have 7/8 in dragon sould, and 13k gold on it. He got alot of good gems, and more than 3k achive points. My hunter also got a spirit beast on it.

My deathknigt, is 372 ilvl. It has not been in any kind of raid atm. It got 243 gold on it, and it's easy to play ^^. It also got the special Deathknight mount, you can buy for 1k g.

I got some low level charters too, and here is a screenshot:

The mage got full heirloom on it, and on the other server ( Zanedar) Do i got full heirloom for a Plate tank char.

I will accept PP, and i will Trade with A LoL account EU VEST. So come with your offers.

Armory:
Hunter:

Deathknight:

Best regards Vennize1337~

Steam: fissehunden
MSN:

Tags
trade wow account lol