Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nomadr's WoW Leveling service

Discussion on Nomadr's WoW Leveling service within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nomadr's WoW Leveling service

I can level your WoW character from 1-85 in 2-3 weeks(depending on if you have heirloom gear of not and the type of character you wish to have leveled. Some are just easier/faster than others). Any Race, any Spec.

I offer two forms of payment. This is an introductory price only and prices will go up in the future:

-$20 via paypal
-200,000 Gold in-game trade

If you would like to have any of the following add $5 or $50,000 Gold.
-525 Mining
-525 Herbing

If you have always wanted to try that human priest or tauren druid, this is your chance to have it ready for you to play at max level! Your character will end up decently geared at level 85, with at least 1000Gold, and a full set of Heirloom gear for use on the next character you choose to start!

I can guarentee that you will not be banned or red flagged, I level characters 1-85 frequently and have never received a ban Worst-case scenario if it does happen, you will get a free Cata account on me; and of course it will come with a level 85 character of your choosing.

PM me if you want to make arrangements!
Old 03/16/2012, 16:13   #2

Bump. One slot left! PM me
Old 03/28/2012, 09:27   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

paid last friday and didn't get an answer since saturday.
He hasn't started yet.
Hope to get a response soon
Old 04/05/2012, 20:04   #4

I was on my way out the door to work when I received an email that Trans had paid the fee via paypal and sent me his account name/password which I quickly tried before leaving and found it to be an incorrect password. When I returned home from work 12hrs later I found that he had already filed a paypal dispute in an attempt to get his money reclaimed. Apparently he was logging into his character throughout the 12hr period and, finding that his character had not leveled at all, panicked, and tried to reverse the paypal transaction....

Really Trans, you were advised that leveling a character from 1-85 is a 2-3 week process, what exactly can you expect me to get done in less than 12hrs, not to mention logging in while I am leveling your character would disrupt the leveling process.....

I'm not sure what you were hoping to accomplish. Regardless I've refunded your $20.....