Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT WoW acc for LoL EU W (check for more infos)

Discussion on WTT WoW acc for LoL EU W (check for more infos) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hello all, i don't speak german so i will write in eng.

I got WoW acc
so bc+wotlk+cata
no more game time on this bcs i don't play it anymore. Acc got several 85 lvl's on diferent realms like Frostmane, Defias Brotherhood and some others... there are rogue, hunter, dk, mage and i don't know if any other char is 85 got few more and 80 lvl

What i am looking for is 2 LoL accs on EU W with all shampions and skins and lvl 30 ofc ( if u got any other offer tell me )

i am looking for 2 accs bcs me and my brother started play LoL with friends and we are looking to get lvl 30 accs for my WoW acc.

if u need any other info PM me

Thanks.
Old 11/28/2011, 13:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump !
all champions and some skins would be nice !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
11/28/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello all, i don't speak german so i will write in eng. I got WoW acc so bc+wotlk+cata no more game time on this bcs i don't play it anymore. Acc got several 85 lvl's on diferent realms like Frostmane, Defias Brotherhood and some others... there are rogue, hunter, dk, mage and i don't know if any other char is 85 got few more and 80 lvl What i am looking for is 2 LoL accs on EU W with all shampions and skins and lvl 30 ofc ( if u got any other offer tell me ) i am looking for 2 accs...
[WTS] 142 BL, {JUPITER} Full +9 [CHECK INFOS IN THIS THREAD] 20€ [PaySafeCard]
09/29/2011 - Cabal Online Trading - 2 Replies
Yo, the account is: 142 Blader, Hr 7. Set: http://i53.tinypic.com/8xmy3m.jpg Costume of Health's party (permanent) PS: KATANAS ARE NOW +8, gloves +10!
WTS 93lvl FF Glavier with 215k SP Check for More infos
07/17/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
So i got 93lvl FF Glavier in server Tibet It has 10D +4 Garm Set and Event Som / Sun Accessorys And 2Billion Gold!!@ 24Days Expert Prem on it has exp for 3hours / Day its the old prem what was there before expert prem..+ one prem on storage they did worth 200Silk when they was there..they are able to use!! I TRADE It For Gold in Server Sparta or For Char 98+ in Sparta