Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account 3 characters 85 and more

Discussion on Account 3 characters 85 and more within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account 3 characters 85 and more

Hi guys, i am selling my account for personal reasons because I do not have much time to play for work, my account has the following characters:

Druid 85 troll:

-Have mount epic.
-353 item level pve
-And more.

Warlock 85 Human:

-Have mount epic.
-358 item level pve.
-And more.

Rogue 85 Orc:

-have mount epic.
-343 item level.

Account have other characters:

-Hunter 82 Night Elf
-Priest 80 Human
-Dk 80 Night Elf
-Shaman 75 Taurent
-Warrrior 75 Human.

Please only serious proposals

I can be reached at:

Old 06/21/2011, 05:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
BUMP !!!!!!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Massive Characters Trade ===> WTT 7 amazing characters for 4Characters only ^^ <====
07/09/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 14 Replies
hey every one ^^ k heres the thing i got 7 characters in server hera , good characters actually . Want to trade them .. the 7 characters for 4 amazing characters FF 100 at any server the 7 characters Details :
WTS 1 account 2 servers of characters
05/18/2009 - Archlord Trading - 27 Replies
*UPDATE* 25$ u.s. gets my account. QUICK SALE NOW, i dont play it anymore. Completely ready to transfer, the account is yours to whoever wants it, and deposits 25$ to my paypal account. PM me and I will post here when it is sold. Details in the images, both belong all to same account, feel free to post offers publicly or pm, same for questions, thanks :D Charisma is up on most ;) there is lots more this and that stuff, and sell / auction stuff is currently listed that isnt shown either...
Getting account informations of other characters
12/21/2007 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
Hello, Yesterday I and my friend created two trial accounts and characters with random names. We walked around on a roleplay server and stood at a group of players. After a while we had an argument with them and one player said: "I hope his warlock gets banned, too!". The point is that my friends main character is a warlock. ( I know he could have guessed the class. ) About a month before I created another trial account and a random named character. While I was standing at the starting...