Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rogue Dual Warglaives,Arena Master,6 Seasons Rank 1 PvP

Discussion on Rogue Dual Warglaives,Arena Master,6 Seasons Rank 1 PvP within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rogue Dual Warglaives,Arena Master,6 Seasons Rank 1 PvP

Human Rogue lvl 85

PvE Gear 2/5 Tier 11 and full epics gear ofcourse .

rank 1 pvp this season worldwide !!!

2vs2 rating arena team : 2600+
3vs3 rating arena team : 3127 at moment

armory link : (check fos achivments)

PvP Gear
average item lvl is 366
is fully Vicious (all pvp items for moment) + vanity pvp gears (All from season 1 to now)
aprox. 4k ressilience
I have 2 Legendary items : Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of Windseeker and Both Warglaives Swords .

over 100 mounts , some rares : Vial of the Sands , Reins of the Raven Lord , Deathcharger's Reins , Wrathful Gladiator's Frost Wyrm,
Swift White Hawkstrider, Swift Zulian Tiger , Relentless Gladiator's Frost Wyrm , Furious Gladiator's Frost Wyrm ,
Deadly Gladiator's Frost Wyrm , Brutal Nether Drake , Amani War Bear , Vengeful Nether Drake , Reins of the Black War Bear,
Reins of the Red Proto-Drake, Reins of the Rusted Proto-Drake, Reins of the Ironbound Proto-Drake,

Feats of strenght : Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker , Master Sergeant , WoW's 6th Anniversary , Reins of the Raven Lord,
Friends In Even Higher Places, Deathcharger's Reins , Wrathful Gladiator's Frost Wyrm , Swift White Hawkstrider , Swift Zulian Tiger ,
500 Stone Keeper's Shards , Warglaives of Azzinoth, Relentless Gladiator , WoW's 5th Anniversary , 1000 Dungeon & Raid Emblems,
Furious Gladiator's Frost Wyrm, Murkimus the Gladiator, A Brew-FAST Mount, Realm First! Celestial Defender, Deadly Gladiator's Frost Wyrm,
Deadly Gladiator, The Immortal, Master of Arms, Onyxia's Lair (Level 60) , Friends In High Places, WoW's 4th Anniversary,
Did Somebody Order a Knuckle Sandwich?, Brutal Nether Drake, Brutal Gladiator , Hand of A'dal, Amani War Bear, Competitor's Tabard,
Clockwork Rocket Bot, Zul'Aman .

Some of my titles :

Pvp :

Arena Master
Challenger
Rival
Duelist
Gladiator
Brutal Gladiator
Deadly Gladiator
Furious Gladiator
Relentless Gladiator
Wrathful Gladiator
Master Sergeant
Warbound
Grand Marshal
Field Marshal
Marshal
Commander
Lieutenant Commander
Knight-Champion
Knight-Captain
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight
Sergeant Major
Master Sergeant
Sergeant
Corporal
Private
When season is done Hero of the Alliance 100%

in rest : The Celestial Defender (Realm First) , The Immortal , Hand of A'dal , the Patient, Champion of the Frozen Wastes,
The Astral Walker, Starcaller, Of the Nightfall, Twilight Vanquisher, Ambassador and many others .

6945 achivment points
around 20k gold in game
no alts
i got full details for account , i can make photo id for buyer and photos from original keys,
all service avaible for transfer or maybe change name .
never dont got any problem with him like suspend , banns etc .
is a pvp vanity caracter ,
i dont post any price becouse i dont know how much i want , but i cosider any offerts and il think it to buyout price.
let me offerts at

p.s. : i really prefer the deal trought middleman service for both safetly and avoid the fraudulent activity from internet .
i dont comment anything else just if you are contact me trought e-mail or pm .
i dont give any details first .
i can show you everything what i writed in my topic .

best regards.
Old 05/19/2011, 20:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
scamm0r!!

Der besagte char ist Reckful auserdem first post.

wer auf sowas reinfällt hatt selber schuld.
Old 05/19/2011, 22:32   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 23
Yop stimme ich zu. Vote4Close