Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Dma for wot?

Discussion on Dma for wot? within the World of Tanks forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 200
Received Thanks: 8
Dma for wot?

Did we have any provider for this game ?
slay_pl is offline  
Old   #2
 
bacondragon's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2025
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Yes im searching to. But didn't found any
bacondragon is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 3
oh sheesh, i want dma menu for wot..
exinko is offline  
Old   #4
 
davidkfm76's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 12
Probably will never happen.
The only thing that could be possible is an aimbot.
This would be really hard to code but is possible.
If you want a true cheat, I recommend B4it.
davidkfm76 is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 176
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidkfm76 View Post
Probably will never happen.
The only thing that could be possible is an aimbot.
This would be really hard to code but is possible.
If you want a true cheat, I recommend B4it.
s a ban 100% guaranteed with this program?
85vlado85 is offline  
Old   #6
 
davidkfm76's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 12
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85vlado85 View Post
s a ban 100% guaranteed with this program?
I never had a single account ban with b4it. I mean, if you are a bad player and now all of a sudden you hit every shot you previously missed, of course you get a ban.
But I never got banned before.
davidkfm76 is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 176
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidkfm76 View Post
I never had a single account ban with b4it. I mean, if you are a bad player and now all of a sudden you hit every shot you previously missed, of course you get a ban.
But I never got banned before.

Have you been playing with this cheat for a long time?
85vlado85 is offline  
Old   #8
 
davidkfm76's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85vlado85 View Post
Have you been playing with this cheat for a long time?
I don't play regularly, but I've been using B4it for over 4 years now. Every now and then I play the game.
davidkfm76 is offline  
Old   #9
 
bacondragon's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2025
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Well, B4it, just got detected, in recent ban-wave. Thats why we need DMA.
bacondragon is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] | C.xyz DMA - #1 DMA Solution | Cheapest DMA |
01/26/2025 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 2 Replies
https://i.ibb.co/XJjX36Q/DMAAD.png https://artemisfowl.fangathering.com/discord.png Get yours today! https://i.ibb.co/TYy7PHZ/dma1.png https://i.ibb.co/8btxL3V/cain-DMAimg.png



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.